Hallway Fight

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were headed to the Great Hall for Breakfast, Ginny and Neville were talking behind them. Cho Chang and Lavender Brown were also behind them, but instead of talking, they were gossiping loudly.

Draco was walking, well strutting,  Crabbe and Goyle were flanking him as usual, with Cedric Diggory a few feet behind them coming from the Hufflepuff Common Room, neither bothering to talk or fight. All four of them were set on getting to the Great Hall for food.

Bad sadly the two groups had to cross paths to reach their destination. With the Golden and Silver trio's meeting, it never ends well, and it almost always adds a little sexual tension between our Slytherin Ice Prince and Gryffindor Golden Boy. 

"Ugh, just our luck we run into Malfoy while heading to get food," Ron whisper-shouts to his two best friends, "I mean seriously, what are the chances of us running into him, it's li-"

"Oh, look who it is, Potter and his little group of friends, all of them, even the gossipy girls decided to tag along," Draco said, immediately capturing everyone's attention as he stepped in from of them, effectively blocking off they're way to the Great Hall. His group laughed, while Cedric just rolled his eyes and watched from the sidelines, curious. 

"What do you want this time, Malfoy?" Harry asked impatiently, "We just want to go eat, if you feel like it, we could finish this later, but not now." "And, what makes you think I will comply with your petty demands, Potter? When I could just toy with you now." Draco said, crossing his arms and smirking smugly.

Camron's P.O.V. (Me Bitch)

I was walking, still confused by the situation I was in, to the Great Hall for food. When I heard some arguing, recognizing the voices almost instantly, I smirked. This was going to be a fun game of play to play.

I speed walk up to the massive group of 11, "Move, I want food." I said simply with a straight (HA) face.

Draco P.O.V.

Who does this girl think she is, she's so small, 5'3 at most, why is she decked out in rainbows? I study her for a moment.

She's wearing a back jacket with rainbows on the sleeves,

Some shorts, with rainbow suspenders,