forty six

Harry.

One single touch and I wanted to feel Leslie again. I’m so fucking scared in my own shoes because I don’t want people to assume I did this as a sick joke. I did it to help her; let her carry on but I watched her to insure her safety. Fuck, I’m so in love with her and I don’t know what I would do if I would have left her. We’re meant to be together because some force pulls us back together.

I stay sat beside her as her blonde hair rests on top of her head, her frail fingers holding mine tightly. I most definitely only care about her. Everyone else could fuck off and I wouldn’t know shit because I’m in love with her and only care for her.

Her eyes are casted downward, her toes wiggling against my foot. She’s so cute and I’ve never had someone to call cute before her. She has a sly smile on her lips, finding amusement in her little action. The happiness I saw in her eyes when she recognized me, her tears falling because she was so overwhelmed, made me realize she truly loves me and I pray she does for the rest of our lives.

I notice now that her toes have a darker pink varnish and her cheeks are pinker. I’ve never see anyone so beautiful, where as I look like a hobo. I need to shower and I will as soon as we go inside. I don’t want to ruin this moment.

Her eyes close when a breeze comes, her loose hair flowing gracefully behind her. My right hand places over ours and I bring her hand to my lips, kissing her soft fingers.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask her, trying to grasp the emotions I’ve spilled onto her. I’ve subjected her to a hard concept of realism and I need her to know I’m here forever. No more fucked up games.

“You,” she whispers, my lips pressing to her warm cheek. I’m glad the lake filled up again. I noticed it multiple times when I climbed in her back window, but it was a mud hole.

“What about me?”

Her bottom lip is taking between her teeth and she slightly smiles, my eyes closing as I lean my nose against her cheek. I hum to pursue my answer, her warm cheek soft against my lips.

“You make me feel alive again,” she says, my arm wrapping around her waist.

“You are my heart. I’ve needed you so fucking much,” I whisper into her ear, kissing the lobe lightly.

“And you are mine. We’re alive with each other,” she says, my beard tickling her cheek. She’s smiling because of it and my lips continue to touch her skin.

“That’s the truth,” I smile, smelling her sweet strawberry scented shampoo. She’s so addictive.

“Leslie!” I hear her father call, my head retracting from hers as she looks back.

“I’m going to run to the pharmacy for your medication. I'll be back in a few hours,” he says, my heart dropping. She nods and he walks away, my eyes looking at her. She presses her hand to my cheek and kisses me quickly.