important author's note (special chapter/s and short message)

yes hi, it's me.

Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE SHOWN THIS BOOK!

i love you all thank you so so so much for appreciating my work and adding this to your reading lists (yes i can see you guys!) and voting on this story

it's my birthday and the love you gave to this book is one of my best presents ever!!

honestly, i never thought that this book would go this far

when i started writing this book, my thoughts were kind of full of doubts, like i wonder if some people are going to be offended because of its *triggering* scenes, or because of not accurate facts and all that jazz but you guys, showed me otherwise.

i wrote this book because i wanted to send a message to the people who will read this.

that everything will be alright.

i, too, have experienced almost the same thing what my character (joshua) has experienced and here i am. i am still living.

i also wanted to prove to the people who said that wattpad is a place where you can read books that are EXACTLY the same.

i was offended and i wanted to write something different,

yes this plot is almost the same as everything else but to me, this is unique, because i portray a message and focus on the problem-and-solution rather than the romance my two characters have.

okay wow i don't know where my message is going to but yeah i kind of just blabbered,,

anyway

again, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS, MY LIL BEANS!

actually, i wanted to post a special chapter but when i started writing one, it doesn't, idk, feel right but if you want a special chapter, just leave a comment on the ideas i have (here it is):

>> Joshua and Felicity's normal day (the event is open for suggestions)

>> Joshua and Casey's first date

>> Joshua's mother and aunt (give suggestions for their activity) (yeah i kind of want to give them justice and stuff like exposure idk kdjdjdjs)

>> The Michaels (the event is open for suggestions)

>> Special Requests (by you guys)

here are the people whom i wanted to uh make special chapters in and comment on the people you guys want and a *small* plot on the special chapter you guys want !!

another thing, please follow the story's playlist on spotify! the link is on the chapted called "The Playlist" !! give it the same love that you give this story!!

also,,

i want to give a SHOUTOUT to the people who have been adding my story to their reading list/s and voting on it!

i love you my lil beans!!

yeah and that's it!

thank you guys so much for the best birthday present you gave me — 3.5k READS! — keep on loving this book, AS WELL AS MY OTHER BOOKS!

• fourteen hours (one-shot story, completed, has poems in it)
• for her (short story, completed, first book)
• for him (short story, completed, second book)

okay yeah that's enough promoting

i will never stop thanking you guys for reading this book and ended up liking it!!

i love you my lil beans, keep on reading and enjoying, thank you so much!!

i will be back for my other creations (books).

- drey