Chapter two:

Chapter two! I can't believe it I love writing this story. And it really encourages me when people say update sooner. So... *WINK*

So Jarcy or Harcy Jimarcy?

I know who I ship because I know what happens! And its not what any of you will ever expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Is it true Darcy did he cheat?" The black haired blue eyed counselor asks.

"I- Uh." I stutter I catch the cold hard eyes of Jim and stiff up.

"Com'on Darcy don't let him scare you." Harry whispers from where he stands. I notice his pleading green eyes and balled up fist as if he is ready for a fight.

I stare back and forth from him to jim and decide to just focus on harry.

"Well?" The annoyed counselor says frustration laced in his words.

"Yes." I say watching the smile widen on harry's face.

" Oh I'll get you." Jimmy sneers growling at me like a rabid dog. Harry just laughs at him.

"Oh you might wanna take him to the doctor I don't think this one has his rabies shots." Harrys calls as the counselor drags him to the main office.

"Or maybe a muzzle!" He yells.

Sad moment when the only one laughing at Harry's joke..,. Is well.... Harry.

With no counselor around the kids peg it to the park.

" That guy is such a jerk." Sadie crosses her arms. " I swear if he didn't weigh 200 kilos I'd sock em myself." She says hitting her fist against her hands.

"Hey I'll beat up Jim myself if he does that again." Jake says knuckles white.

"Oh please you wussy if it wasn't for harry she would of lied for that monster." Sadie says jokingly.

But Darcy saw the look of slight pain on his face and if you knew anything about her you would know she does anything for everyone else's happiness, even if she isn't happy herself.

" Hey it's okay there wasn't much you could have done." She gave a genuine smile placing her small hand on his shoulder. But to jake that meant something more.

Suddenly there was a cough behind her, and like she was caught red handed she jumped a mile in the air.

"Sorry was I interrupting?" Harry spoke his words being sown with layers of mixed emotions.

"No me and jake were just leaving to get some ice cream from the concession stand." Sadie smiles walking off.

"No we-" Jake begins but gets cut off with a glare from Sadie. Let's just say for a eleven year old,who is youngest of the group, she's terrifying.

" I'll pay now hurry before I change my mind." She says as jake dashes for her. One thing I know about my friend when she wants to she is very persuasive, trust me I know.

" So.. Jake huh?" Harry smiled as if he was a caring friend wanting her to go after a crush. But I knew better I knew the difference between his real smile and his fake, and I knew when his feelings were hurt.

"Harry-" I was cut off.

"He likes you." He says.

" I don't-" I start but He interrupts again.

"Yes you do know don't lie to me, we aren't like that i know you. In fact I know you better than anyone here. Same to you actually your kinda the only reason I keep coming back to this place." He says with a heavy heart.