First Day of Highschool Hell

It was my first day of highschool. 

Unlike most kids, I was excited, without a sense of worry. I was ready for whatever challenges would come my way. As I strapped on my backpack and grabbed a slice of toast, I ran out the front door to run my way to school. 

---

As I arrived everything seemed chill so far. There were some kids i recognized, and some i didn't. But it didn't matter, it just meant new friends!

I breathed in the fresh air of my new high school, it smelled like...learning. I smiled to myself, pleased at this. I loved learning. I wasn't like most kids.

"Watch where you're going, skinny." I heard a boy behind me snicker. I turned around to see a boy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes looking down at me. But his face changed into one of excitement as soon as he saw my face.

Ah, I should've expected this. My mother warned me about the boys who'd try to hit on me because of my cute "baby face." I flashed the boy my look of "I'm not interested" and walked away.

---

I was in class pretty early today. The bell rung after what seemed like forever. It was the first day, so i didn't bother going to my locker. I watched as piles of kids rushed into the classroom, and chattered loudly. Aw well, the silence was nice while it lasted.

The teacher finally walked in after being about five minutes late and wrote his name of the chalkboard.

"Hi, my name is Mr. Kiyoteru." He said. He had bags under his eyes, and looked tired. I flashed him a crooked smile as his eyes weirdly meet my direction.

"I will be your homeroom teacher this year. Let's go through some basic examples..." I lost track of what he was saying after a while. While I was daydreaming about my new high school world, the bell rung. It caught me by surprise this time, and kids ran out of the classroom. I quickly grabbed my books and joined them. I saw Mr. Kiyoteru looking my way again as I left.

---

When lunch approached, the blonde boy from earlier sat at my table. 

"Hey," He said, looking into my lavender eyes.

"Sorry bout' this morning...i was tired and stuff y'know. Wanna hang after school?" He said. Ugh, I knew where this was going. But, I flashed him one of my convincing smiles and winked.

"Maybe, but don't count on it." I told him. He winked back at me and ran over to his shady looking friends. I felt their eyes on my back as I turned around and ate my lunch.

"Hey." I was startled by a voice. I turned around and saw a boy with red hair and eyes with a large scar running down his face, staring at me.

I was kinda startled, so I cleared my voice and smiled at him. He looked very young, a little too young to be in highschool.

"Oh, hello!" I said. He looked both ways and whispered in my ears, "You know that blonde kid that was just next to you? He's a PERVERT! His name is Len Kagamine, and he picks up girls a lot. I once saw him hit one near the locker rooms last year!" The boy whisper-yelled.

"Your pretty, so you're probably his next target." I blushed at that statement. I've always gotten that compliment from boys about my looks, but hearing it from someone as adorable as this kid made me blush...

"Oh, well thanks for the heads up." I said, glancing at Len who was staring at us. The boy looked proud of himself and skipped back over to his table.

The boy sat down next to another petit-looking boy who had blonde hair and an eyepatch. They looked weird with all those facial features...

Then, lunch was over. I got up to use the restroom. I looked to Len's side of the table and he was now staring coldly at the red haired boy.

---

In the stall, there were some weird phrases carved on the walls that I will not repeat. I sighed, knowing that things like this happen in a place like highschool. I washed my hands and walked out.

By the time I was done, most kids were already in their classrooms. Luckily, I got a late pass from one of the lunch aids. But, as I made my way down the hall, I heard a scream from a familiar voice that I learned at lunch time...