Chapter 9-I'm Ready

-8:25pm: S C H O O L-
I went to the school and saw Heebyul.
"Where's Jooyeon, Jaehyun and Krystal?" I asked.
"They're gonna come in 5 minutes. What are we doing here anyway?" Heebyul said.
"The group of Mark plans to beat up/kill Han Jisung exactly at 9. It's time to stop them. Even Mark and Winwin hate what they're doing. So tonight, I've made a plan to stop them. We're gonna save Jisung, okay?" I told Heebyul.
5 minutes later, the 3 came with 2 boys.
"Hi, J-Julia. I want to s-say so-" Jooyeon, Jaehyun and Krystal said but I interrupted them.
"No, it's fine. Who are these guys?" I said.
"Umm..Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.
"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you, J-Julia." He said.
"Well, nice to meet you. Aren't you friends with Kim Namjoon?" I asked them.
"Yes, yes! He's our hyung! How do you know him?!" Taehyung said.
"Well, he's my sister's boyfriend." I told them.
Taehyung was supposed to say something but we noticed a light from a car driving here. It's probably them.
"Go in! Hide in the classroom." I said.
We were hiding inside the classroom when I heard Taeyong and Johnny speaking.
"Winwin, Winwin!!! Where the heck is Mark?!" Taeyong said.
"He-he's not in this car. I thought you had him in your car?" Winwin replied.
"That little, UGH!!!!" Taeyong shouted.
"Bro, calm down. Maybe he's in his own car or...." Johnny said.
"Or what?!" What, Johnny?!" Taeyong asked angrily.
"Or he's with his wife." Johnny said.
"W-wife?!" Taeyong asked.
WIFE?! Is he talking about me? H-how does he know?! Or maybe, Mark really has a wife. Maybe it's Jooyeon or something?
"Don't you know?! Mark said that Kim Julia's parents and his parents are working together, right?! He lied. On that day Julia's parents told them the news, I was secretly there. Julia is gonna be his 'fake wife' just for the Kim's company. They're gonna have a fake marriage in like, 2 weeks? And the day Jaehyun, Krystal, Jooyeon, Heebyul and her fought, Mark saved her and even stayed inside the hospital. After that, Julia said that she wanted them to be friends. Sorry for the news, Taeyong." Johnny said.
"I can't believe this!! We can just replace Mark. Right?" Taeyong said.
"With who?" Johnny asked.
"Maybe....we can replace him with 2. You know those guys that is in the gang, BTS? T-those guys...Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook?" Taeyong said then looked inside the classroom where we were and had eye contact with me then Jungkook who was right behind me. He smirked then Taehyung hit my head and Jungkook hit Heebyul's and Jooyeon's. Then everything went black.