Chapter 3-Bad News

"Mark Lee?!!! Why does Mark have to be involved?" I said. Heebyul looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Julia, please. It will just be 25-30 minutes talk. You're almost done with school, right?" Eomma said.
"Well, yes. Do I have to call Mark? How will I explain this to him?" I said.
"Just drag him to the car and your Appa will explain. Just hurry up, Julia. This is gonna be very important. Me and your Dad will have a really important and serious meeting. Bye-bye." Eomma said then hung up. I frowned. This is about the company? I think I know but I'm not sure.
"Mark Lee!! Please come here. I need to talk to you." I said.
"What is it? Is it because of your weird best friend?" Mark said.
"It's about skipping 1 subject." I said.
"Oh. Okay. Bye, guys. See you later." Mark said and bid his friends good bye.
"Heebyul, I'm so sorry but you have to go. Me and Mark have to go to my home with a meeting with my Mom and Dad. Eomma said this is so important so, Mark, please come with me, now!!" I said then dragged Mark to the car.
"Oh, okay. Have a safe trip." Heebyul said with a small smile. I can see she's heartbroken. Ugh...
-At Julia's Home-
"Namjoon oppa? Annie unnie, why is he here? Isn't he supposed to be in America?" I asked.
"Yes he is but this is such an important moment for my little sis so, I invited him over here. It's okay with him, don't worry. So, Mom and Dad, who will tell her the news?" Annie unnie said.
"Hello. I'm Mark Lee. Hi, Namjoon hyung, Annie noona, Mr and Mrs. Kim. Good afternoon. I really hope this is so important or else, I skipped classes for nothing." Mark said.
"Oh, you never skipped classes before? Such a good boy. What a smart guy. Very good." Eomma said. Oh, if she only knew he has skipped classes for like, 127 times in total.
"Ye-yes, Mrs. Kim. Now, what is the news your daughter is talking about?" Mark asked.
"Um, you guys are gonna have a forced marriage. You're gonna marry each other for the company. I don't know if it's bad news or good news for you both. But, I hope you don't get too mad at us." Dad said. It's definitly bad news. Super bad news. "You get to plan the wedding and everything about your relationship! We're gonna go to the meeting now and Annie is gonna drop Namjoon off the airport. Have a nice plan!" Eomma said. We both got so shocked when she said the word 'wedding' and 'your relationship'. It's disgusting.
"We can just hide this secret and never be close to each other or talk to each other and let's just tell our friends our parent's companies are having a collaboration. I gotta go to my hyungs. And get this, I will always hate you!!" Mark said. Nothing hurt me, even made me really happy.
"Okay. Get out of my house. Goodbye! I will always hate you too!!!!!!" I said then he left.
Forced Marriage....Wedding......Our Secret Relationship....Husband and Wife...Marry Each Other...
I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!