twenty one

-oui
(NOTE: GAYO DAEJUN ALREADY ENDED HERE.)
(REMEMBER: THE INFORMATION STATED HERE ARE PURELY FICTIONAL.)

Jin

frick.

gayo daechukjae.

tomorrow.

hectic schedules are really violent.

since we have practice, i don't really think i can text jisoo.

Jisoo

"jisoo! you did the wrong move!" our instructor said.

"sorry, changlin unnie, i—"

"do that again!"

"okay."

"jisoo! strengthen your charisma! that fierce look is not enough!"

"sorry changlin unnie."

yup, that's right.

changlin unnie is chaewon unnie's friend.

changlin unnie was always our instructor whenever chaewon unnie is sick, on a day off, on a rest, or when she's just not there.

and we hated it.

chaewon unnie might scold us, but she's the type of person who's very soft and says sorry, or she accepts what we can't do.

while changlin unnie.

if we can't do this thing, she'll make it harder.

and she's cold-hearted.

one time, she slapped lisa because she was acting sick on practice, while she actually is. lisa was then immediately sent to the clinic because she fainted after the slap. sajangnim scolded changlin unnie but she didn't learn.

she also confiscated all our phones because we didn't get the dance step she made. she confiscated it for a month. yes, a month. and sajangnim didn't know that.

brutal, right?

when chaewon unnie gives us hard moves, she shows us the easy way on how to do it.

but changlin unnie is the opposite.

"okay, rest girls. five minutes. i will set a timer." changlin unnie said.

"just five minutes?" i said.

"do you want a harder step?"

"no." i said, with an intentional angry voice.

"do you want a slap?"

"no. do you?"

she was approaching me.

"how dare you—"

"stop right there, unnie. i'm calling sajangnim." lisa said. she actually called sajangnim.

"you slap, you lose." rosé said.

"mm, i smell unemployment." jennie said.

"CHANGLIN. WHAT IS THIS AGAIN?" yg sajangnim came in the practice room.

"CHAEWON IS ALREADY HERE. HEAD TO THE OFFICE, CHANGLIN!" yg then sent chaewon unnie inside the practice room and changlin unnie was sent outside.

"chaewon unnie! glad you're back!" i said.

we all greeted her.

"so, back to practice?" chaewon unnie said.

"yes!" we all said.

-
yeet