LUCK

(LAST CHAPTER)

Hand man:I wonder...where is the 'Symbol of Peace'. Is there a change of schedule? Because I am here to watch the 'All Might' take his last breath...

////////////////////////————/////////////////////////

(Izuku POV)

Aizawa:THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENT!!

Handman:Ho..ho...the pros take an action huh? Well...I too have a surprise for ya'......Nomu...come here

(y/n) than said

With surprise look print in his face making my classmate and me hold our laughter.

Aizawa:Thirteen go back to the school with my student and call for help and you Kaminari, try using your invention to call for help.GO!!

Izuku:BUT!!YOUR FIGHTING STYLE IS ERASE AND CAPTURED...ITS NOT SUIT TO FIGHT WITH A DOZEN OF VILLAIN-

(y/n):Hey...relax, he is a pro hero he knew what he can do and I got a bad feeling about that mist guy.

Izuku:Alright whats your plan

(y/n):Well we need corperation with thirteen and our classmates

Izuku:Okay i'll go get them-

(y/n):Wait...wait..wait...if we rush like that the villain will notice and captured us, so I will tell my plan and you tell to the rest of the class.

Izuku:okay..what is it

After (y/n) and I forming a plan I go to my class while (y/n) go to the centre of our class crowd. I tell them the plan and they look a little scared first but still agreeing with the idea.

Right after I've done telling my classmate our plan with 'tsk' sound in the end of my coversation with kachaan which is the last student that I inform, Thirteen yell to our class to evacuate while Mr. Aizawa is fighting. We run for the entrance with Thirteen leading us but....suddenly the mist guy appeard infront of my class and (y/n) is telling the truth! I look at him while he has a smirk in his face when the black mist said....

Black mist:Im afraid I cant let you go. We are here for all might to take his last breath but where is he?..anyway im from the group 'The League of Villain'-

Kachaan:SHUT UP YOU SMOKEY BASTARD..IM GONNA EXPLODE YOU TO PIECES(if that even possible)

Kirishima:YEAH!!

Thirteen:NO!!

Kachaan and Kirishima sprint towards the black mist and attack him!!...but...nothing happen. Then the two who rushing now backing up for about three feet back while the black mist sigh while said 'that so close' with wishpering voice but I still heard it and im sure Kachaan too.

After that the black mist said he will send our class to another place and torture our little amount to death.after the speech, black mist been suck in the black hole that belong to Thirteen but the villain is more smarter than we thought because he warp back the black hole to the back of thirteen making he sucking himself and immedietly turn of his quirk and fell to the ground.

After another speech from the back mist that make most of my classmates look sleepy but we still in our guard. He extending his body towards us but target at the ground beneath us as (y/n) expect. Than someone yell NOW!! And in an instant all of my classmate jumping as hight as they can same as thirteen but he using Uraraka's quirk except the key of our suceed. (y/n) himself. He than duck and swipe around the ground under our classmates and bringing up back his hand and we all floating while (y/n) fell into the black mist. But before that we land with safety because (y/n) make his wrist like a circle and the wind beneath us turn to small typhoon and land in the central plaza.