~* Disclaimer *~

This book is not supposed to be insulting in any way, though it seems in today's world no one can say anything without insulting someone else.

So if something in here does insult you or your beliefs, feel free to add a comment that ~respectfully~ says you disagree with me and go ahead and explain what you believe.

As well as that, I'm going to go ahead and throw these things out here so you know who's side I'm on in a lot of topics:

I am part of the LGBTQ+ community and proud

I'm an atheist

I'm American (this doesn't really have to do with much but I think it helps to know what sort of politics I'm surrounded by.)

If you get triggered by any of that, tough luck, because I'm not censoring myself to make you feel comfortable. If you don't feel comfortable reading something by an LGBTQ+ person, then go ahead and leave this account, because there might be mentions of it not only in my book but my friends' as well.

IF for some reason you have nothing to do and want to pick a fight with me in the comments, I'll likely report your comment because not only do I not want to see it, other people don't need to see it as well.

But if you're cool with all of the things listed above, feel free to go ahead past this disclaimer.