Back home and....another party *sigh*

Melody pov

I watched the young prince staring off onto the sea in deep thought. I understand being useless. Looking back on my life that's how I always felt from the time my mother told me to run away to now. No matter how hard I tried to fit in Artemyra i was either to strong, or muscular, or tall. My hair and eyes always stood out and I couldn't find a place where I truly belonged.

"Young Prince...." I touched his arm and pointed in Sindria's direction.

"Miss. Melody..what did you mean I'm not the only one who feels useless? You're a Fanalis right? Shouldn't you be able to fit in Sindria?"

I smiled sadly. "Maybe I'll tell you another time. I must help Masrur now."

He nodded and went to get his spear, joining Alibaba, Aladdin, and Morgiana off the boat.

"HEY MELODY! YOU'VE GOT MASRUR RIGHT?" Yam yelled.

I merely nodded and lifted one of his arms around my neck and held onto his opposite side. "Can you stand?"

He nodded and stood.

"One foot first." Slowly we got off the boat to see Jafar heading to the Castle where Sinbad was standing, smiling down. That man, there was something I hated about him. but everyone I turn to seems so infatuated. I could never understand it, not in the slightest.

"Melody....." Masrur mumbled.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Why did we stop?"

My eyes widened and I smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry.....lets keep going."

Hakuryuu pov

"Well done!" Sinbad patted my back. "I didn't think you would be the one to conquer the dungeon!"

"Thanks..." I mumbled

"Tonight we shall party in celebration!"

All his generals sighed as they started to prepare right away, well all except for Sir. Masrur who was sleeping on one of the couches and Melody who was talking to Miss. Pisti and Sir. Spartos nervously. I slowly walked up to them and pulled on Melody's sleeve. "I hope I'm not interrupting, but can we talk?" She nodded her head and waved to Sir. Spartos and Miss. Pisti good-bye.

"What is it Prince Hakuryuu?"

"Please tell me your story tonight, at the party."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "But Young Prince, it is a celebration for you and your friends. Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Please, I'm not interested in partying."

She sighed and nodded. "Alright then.

**********************time skip to an hour before the party*****************

Melody Pov

This is troubling news. How did this even happen?! I thought the alliance was enough, I already knew about the letter but this-

"Miss. Melody..."

I turned around to see Morgiana and gave her a questioning look.

"Can you help me prepare for tonight?"

I smiled softly and nodded, taking her hand and bringing her to the dressing room where I gave her a quick crash course on all I knew about Sindria. Which wasn't much, but enough that she isn't completely clueless.

Before I knew it, the sun set and the party began. Morgiana thanked me and ran off to find her friends. I on the other hand went to my new favorite place when I'm not dragged to parties. I learned they would now look for me in the forest, so why not watch them from above instead? I slowly climbed up to the roof and watched as Aladdin made fun of the man who was playing him in the play. I will admit it was funny to watch. The poor Kou princess got undeniably drunk and was taken away by Sinbad, another poor soul. As the night went on I realized that the young Prince was no where to be found.

"There you are Miss. Melody."

I almost jumped out of my skin when i heard that tired voice. A Fanalis and Imuchakk mix and I didn't hear him. I'm one sorry excuse..

"Young Prince...."

He was carrying a bottle of wine and a plate full of food. "You have a story to tell me remember?" I smiled as I moved over making room for him and the food.

"Your persistent." I said taking some bread.

"What kind of Prince AND Dungeon Capturer would I be if i wasn't." He laughed a bit. "But in all seriousness, don't leave anything out."

I nodded and throughout the rest of the party we ate and drank as I told him my story.

"Al Thamen.....MISS MELODY!" He stood up quickly which shocked my half drunken self.

"Please listen to me! I am planning to destroy Al Thamen at its source! When the time comes will you join me?!"

I stood up the best a half drunkard could and looked straight at him. "Prince Hakuyruu I-"

----------------------

C-Cliff hanger! Yes I'm back and I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!