The akward judging.

"Sin I found Lady Melody." Jafar announces quite loudly.

"Ahh Lady melody are you okay now?"

I nodded my head. "Yes I am. Thank you lord sinbad."

"How many times do I have to tell you, call me Sin."

"Then I Melody." Everyone looked at me strangely.

"What has mother been making you read?" Asked Pisti.

I looked away very quickly feeling heat rush to my cheeks. I don't know how they would take to me read in pure tales if fantasy.

".......two general....?"

"Real smooth Melody...not." Pisti said as everyone including her sweatdropped.

"Right. *Ahem* Melody meet Hinahoho (Hoho...SANTA!....Eep! Sorry!) He is from Imuchakk and Masrur, our Fanalis."

My blood froze right then and there. It was finally happening. I know I look like my mother .... maybe...I could....pass ....as one......

Flashback

"You see the two tribes you belong to are your father's, The Imuchakks, and mine, The Fanalis. Because of this you could be stronger and smarter than both of then causing them to be afraid of you. Which is why they can put you as an outcast."  My mother said. 

Flahback end

Stronger...Smarter......outcast.....I held my arm and started to breath a bit rapidly. Those words never let  me and I wish they were not true. Pisti was the first to notice my panic, so as the best friend she is came and whispered to me.

"Melo are you okay?" She was the only one who knew about my mixed blood....but Fanalis can tell from half and purebloods...no doubt they'll tell. I slowly nodded and gave her a small smile.

"Masrur! Hinahoho! Come and meet Melody!"

Here it comes.....

Hinahoho pov

I walked in to see a girl with long red hair and one red eye while the other one was covered. So I went up to her and shook her hand. "I'm Hinahoho." Her strength....it's stronger than....Masrur's grip.

"Hinahoho. Is eveything alright?" Sin asked

"Of course Sin. Why wouldn't there be?"

As I backed up I could see his gauging and observing stare. One that could haunt you forever.... Turning  to Masrur I whispered, "Tell me if you feel anything off." He nods and goes up to her, patting her head and coming back.

"So?"

"Yeah....she smells funny.....like grass and.....fish...kinda like you."

I raised my eye in a questioning manner but let it slide. His eyes widened and he looked at me. Could she ....."

I shrugged. "Maybe...we could ask....worse comes  to worse we ask Pisti after the party."

He nods then stares at her. I wonder....how did she happen.

____________

(Well you see Hoho. When a man and a women love each other very much-

Hoho-NOT LIKE THAT! AND DON'T CALL ME HOHO!

Okay.....HOHO!)

___________

Melody pov

They are just staring...and staring....and staring. "Pisti...." I whispered to her.

"Hmm?"

"I think....they caught on.....already."

Her face paled as her eye brows scrunched up in a worried manner. "If that's true.....Well don't worry to much okay? I am right Herr with you."

-----------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING I COULDN'T HELP IT! Anywho. Please comment with suggestions or ideas. And I just thought about this, I'm not sure if I told you her height but she is up to Masrur's shoulder.....and her eye.....yeah....It'll all make sense soon! Sorry! also...sorry about the picture....