Chapter 4: Finally Does something.

~Seamus~

fans are getting worried. I'm going to tweet one tweet then stop everything.

(fuck the character limit)

@SSoHPKC: Update- I quit youtube, twitch, thecreatures, Everything. I don't think I'll ever upload again well... Maybe. oh and thanks to, @BriannaTamerra1 (my sister) for letting me live with her. I just wanna say.... I love you all.

all the replys were making me sad. but one caught my eye

@ImmortalHD:@SSoHPKC Seamus, it's all my fault, I'm so sorry. I know you hate me and won't reply but hear me out.

fans need you... Polaris needs you... I need you.

@SSoHPKC: @ImmortalHD

huh, funny because you told me you and Dex will be together FOREVER. what happened to that

@ImmortalHD

I can't do this anymore. I DONT LOVE DEX I LOVE YOU OK.

I slam my laptop closed.

"you ok?" dizzy asks.

"can you sing to me?."

"Nope" "Whyyyyyy" "My throat hurts." "Fine" "But seriously what's wrong" "He loves me." "THEN FLY BACK AND FUCKING GET HIM BACK" that's the first time she yelled at me..... "I CANT JUST GO BACK I TOLD YOU WHY"

"go." "Fine I'll go, but ill, nevermind."

~leaving~

I walked into the office hearing them in the stream room. I hope Aleks isn't in there.... I walked in and the first thing I heard was "Dern sure Deeeeern sure" "Shut the fuck up" I say

•Dan

•James

•Jordan

•Sly

•Aleks

FUCKFUCKFUcKFUCK

"SEAMUS" they all yell. "Yes?" they all run up and engulf me in a hug after Aleks pulls me away to his office.

and he kisses me, Duh I kiss back. but I'm scared to kiss back. "I'm so fucking sorry"

"I'm sorry too"

"it's all my fault" He said

"no it's not you and Dex would of been the perfect couple"

we say in between kisses.

i pull away and run my hand through my hair.

"Are you and Dex still dating."

"uhh....."

"I can't do this then." I start to walk away and then I feel someone grab my arm "I'll break up with him. I promise" "ok, I'll give you one chance to show you'll be a good boyfriend." "ok I will." And I walk away.

I wonder how this will turn out.?