3- The View

The Handsome stranger gets cut off by my sister, as she screams and jumps on my back

   The Handsome stranger gets cut off by my sister, as she screams and jumps on my back. "That's What You Get For Pushing Me Off The Bed!!" She wiggles around on my back and I manage to hold on to her legs to keep her still.  I push her against the wall squeezing her. "Hey! Not fair!"

I keep pressing her against the wall and we yell back and forth about "fairness." Completely forgetting the man with orange hair.

"Oh shut up before I unhinge your kneecaps you tall string bean built bitch!"

"And what if I don't?! You fun-sized Mars bar!" 

At this point she was scratching my face as I pushed her against the wall. Suddenly we were grabbed by the ears and dragged away from each other. "Ladies! Is this a way to behave when we have a guest in our house. And Jimin sweetheart... work on your comebacks." I stare at my grandmother in shock.

"She started it!" Jihyun points at me with a pout.

"I did not yo- AHH grandma!" I get cut off by her twisting our ears. 

  We both apologize for the ruckus and sit down for breakfast.  The maids set down the dishes. We have A fruit bowl, pancakes and waffles with eggs and more.

 We have A fruit bowl, pancakes and waffles with eggs and more

(A/N: basically Like this^ just more fancier)

As I sat down I felt Jihyun pinch my thigh. I glared at her then pinched her back. "Ladies." Our Father greeted all of us as he sat down at the head of the table.

"Merry Christmas father"
"Merry Christmas Dad"

Me and Jihyun Spoke at the same time. We both turned to each other.

-"Jinx!"
-"Jinx again!"

We pointed to each other.

"Girls.." our Mother says slowly, "please..quiet"

We Murmured  a quiet "sorry" and Began eating. Me and Jihyun Kept teasing each other. Soon Our grandma had joined our conversation and we all laughed as she tried to fit a huge strawberry in Jihyun's mouth.