Senbonzakura

This is Senbonzakura, by Hatsune Miku. I created these lyrics for it, and they do have some of the original lyrics, only because I felt like it.

After an aggressive revolution,

this is now an open anti-war nation.

I pedal all around, my signs marked with red and white,

so all the evil auras depart from this land.

Every day, I’m always on the move, to spread ideas of hope and peace.

Boys and girls united in the world, all together, making one voice.

A thousand cherry trees dissolve into the night. Not even your voice will reach my heart and soul.

This has been a life inside a prison cell. Look down on us from up above.

The whole world is shrouded in the darkness. Not even soft singing is able to be heard.

Paradise we hope for isn't far away, now with your ray gun shoot it from the sky!

One officer will win hundreds of battles

The court ladies around are parading through.

Everyone must come and gather, all around, right here and now

It's a place of the saints. Hey!! One! Two! Three! Four!

To pass through the gate of peace, you must cleanse the world, make pure.

The closing act is the resolution here, that's rewarded, with applause.

A thousand cherry trees dissolve into the night. Not even your voice will reach my heart and soul.

This is a life inside a prison cell. Look down on us from up above.

The whole world is shrouded in the darkness, so even singing is barely to be heard.

If paradise seems way too far away, just shoot up high your flashing grenade.

Ride around town spreading all the news,

I don't care about living on the move.

Boys and girls gather around in the world,

Just to hear what it's all about.

Cherry trees disperse into the night. Your voice will reach my ears alone.

This is a life inside an enclosed cell, so jump off from your heavy guillotine!!

All of the cherry trees dissolve into the night. You will sing every song, and I will dance every dance.

This is no longer life inside a cell, so be free and careless throughout the night!

-

Note: Some of the lyrics make no sense. I'm sorry about that, and...yeah. Just a fair warning.

June4,2013: HAHA THIS WAS SO LONG AGO AND I STILL SUCK AT MAKING LYRICS BUT I MADE SOME CHANGES