Chapter 6

Mia's POV

I was just wondering in my bedroom because I had nothing to do. I was extremely bored cause everyone is busy and no one can go hang out with me. Then Aira called....FINALLY!

"Hey Mia wanna check out the new store I found at the mall?"-Aira

"Of course I want to I have nothing to do!"-me

"Great then! let's meet outside the mall!"-Aira

"Sure wherever you want!"-me

Then the phone call ended I dressed up in a pop pink shirt and a purple skirt I also wore some boots. After that I headed outside the door. While I was running I was wondering why Aira was always calling me for shopping? Well maybe she wants to hang out with me for a while since we haven't seen each other since practice was always there on there. After thinking in my mind I rode a bus to the mall.

~~~~~~~~Outside the mall~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Mia's POV)

"Hey Aira!" I called out

"Hey Mia before the place is crowded let's run to the store!"-Aira

"OKAY!"-ME

Then we started running I followed Aira along. It was a long run but we finally made it to the place. There were lots of clothes shoes accessories etc..

"Wow this place is pretty!"-me

"Of course it is! now let's shop til we drop!"-Aira

After Aira said that sentence we shopped for clothes and more. I bought a purple dress with polka dots, Brown knee high boots and a necklace that says "Pretty" on it Aira also bought her stuff she bought 3× more fashion clothing than me. We payed for it on the counter and we just went home.

Author's Note

Hello everybody who reads this chapter! I will be putting what happens on the afternoon with Mia at the next chapter! That is all fellow readers! Bye!