Shireoyo (I don't like)

[A week before the announcement of the cast...]

T-ARA Dorm:

All the girls are now resting after a long day of practice when Soyeon open the official e-mail account of the group and notice a mail sent by their president.

Soyeon: Woah, a mail from the president, Girls look! 

Boram: Cheongmal? Wae? Is it another project?

Areum: Read it out loud  Soyeon unnie!

Soyeon: (reading)

T-ARA members:

I want to inform you girls that one of you will be selected in the upcoming show of MBC " I got a family". The one who'll be chosen will be partnered to another male idol from different male group. All of you must prepare and pack  things for you to be ready in case you're the one who'll be chosen. 

The chosen member will need to film the show for three months. She will get the schedule of the filming of every episodes on the announcement  day. She will live in a house together with the male idol and must live together as a couple. But there's a twist in the show, a baby will also join in the middle part of the show. They need to live as a family and show how a true family lives. This show will teach not only the participants but also the viewers how happy and fun to have a family, and also teach them how to face and overcome the trials of having a family when problems arise.

Remember, the production is still in the process of reviewing your profiles and looking for the best candidate to be casted in the show. You must   ALL prepare for this. This will not only  benefit the company but to the T-ARA group as well. The selected participant will be able to regain the name of the group and will have the opportunity to show her talent and potential to represent T-ARA.

Goodluck girls, I have faith in you :)

The president.

Eunjung: Daebak! I remember the time when I'm chosen in We Got Married"!!

Qri: But all of us got the chance to be chosen right?

Jiyeon: I don't like to be chosen =__=

Boram: Wae? You have an experience in different reality show, why you don't like?

Jiyeon: Coz I will not be with my unnies during the filming days.. Can't do that.. so I don't like.

Eunjung: fuuu~~~ Really Jiyeon-ah?? Or you just don't want to be with a male idol for three months? 

Jiyeon: Aniya,..

Soyeon: Don't tease her like that Eunjung, look she's blushing! (o^__^o)

Hyomin: I want to be chosen.^^

Qri: Me too! I haven't been in reality shows before, I want to try!