Sulat : 101

Dear You,

Happy birthday. You're the most annoying man pag nagkakagirlfriend and I hate you for that.

The funny thing is, I love you but not as much as I love you know who. Not even close.

Today is your birthday but I don't know why I'm hesitant to greet you. Maybe because, I hate you.

You and your girl. Why? You don't deserve each other.

I hate that you're stuck like that.

I hate that you have the guts to face her like that.

I hate her for taking you like that.

And what I hate most is the fact that she does not acknowledge me at all like that!

...and many other points that might take me a week to tell it ALL.

But after all, you're my brother. So I understand. :)

Maybe I'm looking on someone/a girl for you whose likely more like you...

The one who'll treat me like you do.

One who'll be my sister (but you know I hate girls and their stuff)

One who'll make friends with me. With us.

Just like the first one that you had. (And yeah, I know that was a decade ago and she have a kid already, luckily, not yours)

But bullshit, you're the guy so you're the one who'll do the work making friends with her friends and poof! We're out of the scene... as much as we wanted to be in it but would rather not be IN it.

She's so in to you and what worse, she's clingy as ever. DUH.

Love and hate, I know. That's what I have towards you.

I'll outgrew this feelings someday, and when that day comes... Who knows?

You'll never be my "the one that got away". Take note of that.

I love you and Happy Birthday!!!! >:D<

Love,

Me. =)