Talk

841 to 1662

Y/N wasn't as hungry as she thought she was. Truthfully, this whole reunion/ vacation has been stressful for her. Still she was grateful for Jotaro to take her out.

"I would like the chicken alfredo, please and a glass of red wine."

Y/N was content with her order since she gave a smile to her husband as she was giving back the menu to the waitress. To Y/N dismay Jotaro was also not hungry. He ordered salmon and a glass of white wine. Once the waitress left they were alone with their own thoughts. Both of them wanted to say something- anything but couldn't. It has always been that way because of Jotaro. He would just come home, eat and go back to his studies. It was a very isolating time for Y/N, however for Jotaro it was the busiest.

Y/N grabbed her fork and started to play with it. Jotaro's gaze landed on his wife's hand as she twirls the fork on the table. This is a habit that she had since he started dating her. He never asked her why since he thought it was cute. Like a child waiting for their food to be served.

"When you twirl your fork like that does it make your food come faster?" Jotaro asks as he crosses his arms on the table. He rested his head on his forearm to get a better look on what she was doing.

"Sometimes Jotaro. It keeps my hands busy" she stated. She looked back at Jotaro waiting to see if he would say anything back.

With Jotaro's left hand he lifted her hand slightly while his other hand grabbed the fork. He placed the silverware on her napkin. He brought her hand towards his lips. He placed a kiss on the palm of her hand, knuckles, and back of her hand.

Jotaro's gaze softened as he looked at his wife's hand.

"I can keep your hands busy if you like" as he places one last kiss.

Y/N didn't know how to react. She couldn't pull away-she didn't want to. However, as Jotaro was about to make a request the waitress came back with their food and wine.

Y/N pulled away quickly and situated herself.

They both ate peacefully and didn't talk as much. Surprisingly Jotaro took some of Y/N's pasta which upset her, because once she started to eat her pasta she got really hungry. Seeing Y/N's angry face gave Jotaro a good laugh so he cut a piece of his salmon and placed it on her plate. Y/N forgave him.

A few minutes later a couple and their child entered their room,which was odd since it was only meant for Y/n and Jotaro. The same waiter that brought them into this room was the first person to talk. "I'm sorry but could this couple dine with you tonight. It was my mistake. I accidentally gave you the wrong room and your room was already occupied at this moment."

Jotaro was about to say a flat no but Y/N smile and said, "We both don't mind. There's plenty of room for all of us to eat at this table." Jotaro side eye Y/N. She could feel him glare daggers at her. She didn't know that Jotaro wanted her all to himself. Jotaro started to rub his face not wanting to create any commotion.

He looked back to the waiter, "Bring a high chair. Now" The waiter took off not wanting to make him more pissy than he already was.

The woman sat next to Y/N while the man sat next to Jotaro. The man felt a little uneasy about sitting next to him. In his eyes Jotaro could beat the ever living shit out of him if he wanted to. The man glanced at Y/N and back at Jotaro. He was confused why he got married to her. He could date a supermodel if he wanted to or even some rich man's daughter. Jotaro was out of her league. He glanced at him one last time and it took some strength for him not to ask him why.