Hurt

572 too 1232

Jotaro couldn't believe what his wife just said. He thought that maybe she was pulling a prank on him, maybe she wanted to lighten the mood with a joke. Jotaro was staring at Y/N sternly, but the longer he stared the more he realized that this wasn't a joke.

"Do I want a baby?" Jotaro whispered.

He said it so quietly that Y/N could barely make out the words.

The way he said it sounded more like a question, like when you don't understand the question so you have to repeat to yourself.

Jotaro never really thought if he ever wanted a child. He grew up as a single child, and the only constant thing in his life was his mother. Jotaro witnessed the reticule that his mother had to deal with when they lived in Japan. Feeding his mother lies about how his father was cheating. He promised himself that his wife will never experience the hardship that his mother did.

But that never answered the question if he did want any kids. He honestly did not know. Y/N was waiting for her husband response. The silence was honestly hard for her to hear. Y/N felt like it was a stupid idea and question.

They never talked about kids for the many years they were together. Y/N looked away from Jotaro since she felt slightly uncomfortable in the situation she put both of them in.

Once Y/N turned her head Jotaro knew something was wrong. Even though his reaction and response wasn't what they both expected, Jotaro knew the severity of this discussion. Jotaro grabbed the chains from the swing so hard and out of nowhere that it scared Y/N. Sadly it caused her to drop her ice cream. She looked down at her woodchip-covered ice cream and so did Jotaro.

Jotaro did the most reasonable thing he thought of.

He dropped his as well.

This caused Y/N to look back him and gave him a "what the fuck look" which Jotaro dismisses.

Jotaro was able to bring her closer by pulling the chain towards him. He knew that it did bring her closer but it wasn't close enough for his standard. So Jotaro wrapped his forearm around her which cause Y/N to lean on him.

Her face was smashed against her husband's chest. She could smell the cologne that she bought. Her favorite scent. Y/N looked up as saw that Jotaro ears was turning red and so was his face. Jotaro feels so embarrassed and on edge. He also feels like an idiot.
When he's around her, he can't think straight. While he looked down at Y/N the moon made its appearance. The moon hit Y/N's face which caused her to look so beautiful and ghostly.The paleness of the moon made her even more attractive. He didn't know if it was the situation that they were in or just some unknown beauty awoke in her. Regardless what it was, it gave him the confidence that he needed.

He leaned forward and gave Y/N a gentle kiss. Jotaro could still taste the ice cream  from her lips. Tasty how sweet the kiss made him crave for more.
Jotaro started to make his way to her neck. Kissing it gently and wanting to savor her taste. Jotaro moved back up and this time he deepened the kiss.
Jotaro slightly opened his mouth, showing Y/N that he wanted more. Which Y/N allowed.

The kiss didn't last as long as Y/N wanted but he had to stop. This kiss was a little too dangerous for him. If they kept this going, he was going to something illegal for 30 min- 1h of pleasure. Hell if she pleaded he would do it all night.

Jotaro covered his face. He felt fucking ridiculous.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I got carried away. It's just...it's just I couldn't help myself"

"No it's fine, Jotaro. In all honesty I thought it was hot."

"Y/N"

"Yes?"

"Please could you not say that. If you do who knows what I'll do." Jotaro pleaded.

Y/N turned away from Jotaro. She was embarrassed but at the same time seeing him really turned her on. She wants to tease him but it's not the right time. They were out in public, a public park.

Y/N turned back to face Jotaro. She gave him a smile which he gave her a smirk. 

Jotaro let go of her and made sure that he got her down gently. Once Y/N got off she did a little stretch while Jotaro got off and started to make his way to the car. This really confused Y/N since he didn't say anything to her, and most importantly Jotaro never gave her an answer.

She was planning to yell at him to stop but it was late, also she felt like it was too much work. A few seconds  later she slowly made her way towards the car. Jotaro  was already  in and was just waiting  for Y/N .

The car ride was silent which made Y/N confused. However for Jotaro, he was embarrassed in himself. He got carried away. He wanted to talk to his wife but his voice wouldn't work. He felt like if he didn't leave he was going to scoop her away. He needs to control himself.

Once they got  back to the Hotel, Y/N  went straight  to the bathroom to have some alone time. She stared at herself for a while trying to piece things together. But the more she tried to figure out her husband the more frustrated she got.

"I swear he is bipolar but at the same time I didn't even ask him why his attitude changed."

Y/N knew that she had to get out of the restroom sooner or later since Jotaro would start to get worried.

This time in the bathroom made her realize that she wasn't ready to have a child but she  was still hoping that  he would say yes.

She washed her face to wipe off the makeup and reduce the headache so got from thinking too hard. Once she was done she went straight to her luggage to get her pj's. Jotaro hasn't changed out of his clothes, which Y/N  didn't  put  too much mind into.
Jotaro was reading his book again.

Y/N  didn't  want to go back to the restroom  to change so just changed right  in front  of Jotaro, which he didn't even give her a glance. She then crawled onto the bed and made sure to turn her body away from Jotaro. Y/N knew it was pity for her to do that but Jotaro has been giving her mix singles this whole vacation.

She was done for today, and will speak to Jotaro tomorrow morning.

She closed her eyes but opened them once again once she felt a presence. Y/N turned her body and right on top of her was her husband.

Jotaro raised one of his hands and started to unbutton his shirt. "We haven't had sex for awhile now, and honestly I don't remember the last time we had it. We should fix that."

"Why don't we start right now." Jotaro whispered into his lover's ear.