Chapter 1: The Start

Every day you go by your life as normal as possible, but then something happens that turns your life upside down. But the crazy part is, this event just doesn't affect you it affects your friends, family, and the whole dang town. Because of this event, the town turns on each other, and the town as you know it will never be the same. For me, that event was the disappearance of Nathan Price on July 6 in a quite but mysterious town called Oak Creek. It started out like any normal day, with Olivia Cooper practicing her songs by Pickens Lake when she saw Chloe Price dripping in water with tears coming down her eyes and all Chloe said in a low soft heartbroken voice was "Nathan". The story that Chloe told to Sheriff Keller, was she and Nathan went for a boat ride when Chloe dropped her purse in the water, Nathan tried to get it, and accidentally tipped the boat over she made it to the shore he did not. Later that day, Sheriff Keller with other officers search the lake for Nathan's body, but they came up empty-handed --people thought that Nathan had been killed--, so two weeks later--on a Saturday afternoon-- the Price Family had to bury an empty casket. You see the Price Family is the wealthiest and well-known family in Oak Creek. They get their wealth and popularity from owning the most lucrative business in Oak Creek, a newspaper company The Creek Post. The Price Family paint this picture as the perfect family, and every family wanted to be just like them. But with perfection, comes secrets and lies, so I wonder how far did they go to keep up the ruse as a picture-perfect family. I mean think about it, the Price Family is like royalty, and like royalty, they hate for their reputation to be ruined they went as far as making Nathan break up with his girlfriend, Alison Cooper, because the Price Family didn't want the wealthiest and well-known family son to be associated with "trash" like Alison Cooper, so what if the Price Family went as far to kill their " black sheep of the family" to keep their image in order. And this is all because Nathan fell in love. Love. Don't it always come down to that? Love will make you do questionable and dangerous things even the love for the girl next door. And in order to find out what happened to Nathan, I must go to the place where it all began, ...Pickens Lake.