Arise

"Father." I was backed into a corner. "Stop...Please..." His foot steps echoed through the room. My mother staring down watching everything unfold laughing...

My father just disregarded my plead and took a handful of my hair within his grasp. "You are nothing but a burden in the family. Why don't you just lay down like the whore you are and take what's coming to you." His words cut deeper then any knife could. This is my father the earl of Newman.

My body went limp and I wasn't myself anymore. "B-burden.." Father just smiled and threw me to the floor. "I will let your 3 brothers have you tonight." He waved taking my mother by her hand. "Come darling, there are things that your beautiful eyes shouldn't see."

My mother gave me a look of disgust and smiled. "Learn to be a good girl and things like this won't happen." With those words she walked out the room with father, and in came the triplets.

"Seems father letting us have her for the night." My older brother Michael smiled and walked to me. "I'm not going to do anything but, these two wanted you for years. Isn't that right Michel, and Michele." Turing to the younger brothers.

Michel walked to me and bent where I lay. "Your body has matured since we were younger...sister." His eyes filed with lust and hunger. "I wish to see more but this hideous dress is in the way."

My eyes widen as his hands reached my favorite white dress. "NO PLEASE DON'T-"

RIP!

The dress my grandmother hand made was now in pieces. A tear fell for this was the last legacy I have of my grandmother before she had past.

Anger swelled within my body and I was now enraged. Reaching for Michel's neck I choked him. "YOU SICK BASTARD YOU KNEW GRANDMOTHER MADE THAT DRESS!" I threw every punch I could until Michele and Michael held me down.

Michel sat up and spat out saliva filed with blood. "Now your going to get it." He stood unzipping his pants with an evil glint in his eyes. I shook my head and crossed my legs tightly.

"Please, I want to be pure until I marry... Brother don't!" I yelled.

He slapped me leaving a burning sensation on my left cheek. "I don't care." He bent down and preyed my legs apart. "No one would marry you anyways."

With those words he proceeded to penetrate through my body. "Ouch! Brother it hurts! it hurts! Pull it out!" I squirmed and kicked fighting back as much as I could...But no prevail. A single tear fell from my eye as I fell limp not fighting back anymore.

And my brothers continued to violate me through the night not stopping until they were satisfied. I was tired and closed my eyes shut. " I CALL YOUR NAME NOW ANNIE SCARLETT!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"Huh?" The youngest brother tiled his head and laughed. "Who's that?"He questioned "A new friend? HAHAHAHA!" He laughed mocking me.

I shook my head looking at them with evil eyes. "No she's my slave." I answered smiling.

The triplets laughed in mockery of me saying that I was going insane.

The sound of heels echoed through the room. "The contact has been formed." A cold and dark voice said. "Yes, my Queen." A dark shadow emerged behind my scared siblings.

They backed away from me into a corner. "A-Angel what is t-that?" Michel questioned.

The dark figure walked towards me picking me up bridal style. "What is your request my young master." I looked to my brothers so much fear held within their eyes.

"Please Angel d-dont do anything hasty now... We're siblings remember." Michael cried out in fear.

I disregarded that plead and looked towards my demon slave. "Kill them and eat their souls." Was the simple order I gave her. She put me down gently and bowed. "Yes, My Queen."

She began to walk slowly towards the triplets and took on a more human form. White hair cascaded down her long and curvy body. Her skin pale and cold as ice, A deep violet color and slits for her eyes. A black and white maid attire formed with a white light. "You have made a mockery of my young master." Her nails grew long.

She smiled and I closed my eyes. "Time to die." With a slash and a screech of pain they were gone.

The sound of running came from the hallway as my mother and father screeched. "Angel come it's not safe for you here!" My mother yelled. I opened my eyes showing the contract seal on my left eye. Mother backed away frightened. "Francis h-her eye!"

"Kill them that is an order!" I yelled.

The look of betrayal was bestowed on my mother's face before a hand was pierced through their hearts.

I walked out the room covering myself with a flimsy piece of cloth. "Fulfill my wish and help me destroy God's angels. No one on this earth is pure not even newborn children."

I stopped in front of my staircase. "I am the head of the Newman's now!" I exclaimed to the top of my lungs.

Annie smiled and bowed. "Yes, My Queen."

-To be continued-