♡♥23♥♡

We walk into his house and the smells are wonderful. "Im home with Kat!" His mom peeks around the coner. "10 minutes." We nod and walk to his room.

We get upstairs and into his room.

He closes the door and sits on the bed while I lean on the wall.

He looks at me for about 3 minutes. Then holds out his hands. I push myself off the wall and grab them so he pulls me into an embrace. He hugs me placing his head on my stomach. He wraps his arms around my mid-back.

My hands support his head.

He lays us down. I dont move. I close my eyes as Jeremy rubs circles in my thighs. My stomach begins to hurt so I get off of Jeremy. He looks at me for a second. "What's wrong." I hold my stomach. "Your tummy being a bully?" He says in a kid voice. I nod.

I picks me up and lays me down. He puts his head on my stomach of a second. "Hey you listen here tummy, stop being a bully to my girl or were going to have some problems you here?" Wr both laugh. "What if-" He hushs me with a kiss. "There going to love you just as much as I love you." He skilled for reassure. "And yes I promise Kat." I kiss him and we stop when there's a knock at his door. I sit up and the door opens. "Dinner its ready." His brother says.

I smile when he sees me. "Isn't that the chick that you ran away with when Dad and you got into a fight and just a few days ago got back with?" I nod and so does Jeremy. "Cool?"

We all walk out the room and into the dining room. Jeremy pulls put my sit then sits next to me. His Dad comes in and sits across from me then his Mom sits across from Jeremy.

His brother walks put the door and we can hear a car engine and its gone.

We all sit down and begin to eat the food that was already on our plates.

I grab Jeremy's hand and he rubs my hand.

I sip the water in my cup. "So Jeremy have you two had sex yet?" His Dad asks. Jeremy, his Mom, and I all begin to chock then after a while it turns into a laugh.

"Ron no." Mary Jeremy's Mom warns. "I was just wondering." He shugs.

The rest of diner was followed by deep conversations. After diner it was 8:38. Jeremy and I went back upstairs.

He hands me some of my clothes I left over that he washed. "Shower " I wine. "I already did." "Then change." I take the clothes abd do a quick change. So now im on track shorts (the ones that are really short.) and a tank top

Jeremy striped everything but his boxer.

He pulls me toward him by my waist. Soon I was in his lap.

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder as he stokes my hair. There's a knock on the door. I move slightly but Jeremy moves me back. "Come in."

The door reveals his mom. "I just wanted to say good night you guys." We nod and she leaves as quick as she came.

I stayed on Jeremy's lap as he rocked mr on it like a little kid, but I didnt mind. "I love you babe." He say brushing my red hair out my face and behind my ear. "Why?" I know the answer but I just want to hear it from him again. "Because your special, and gorgeous, and mine." I smile as he pecks my lips.

I could feel him breathing on my chest and I knew I was breathing on his neck. His kisses me as I bit his bottom lip and he slowly pulls it away. "Are you trying to suduse me?" I laugh and pick up my head. "Depends if it's working." "Oh its working." He whispers in my ear and it sends a shiver down my spine. He smiles when he notices it. "And I see it's working for you to." I laugh and he softly chuckles.

He picks me up and throws me lightly on the bed. He opens my legs and wraps them around his body. He kisses down my neck making me bit my lip. He pins my arms up and raises up my shirt just a little bit is exposed and he kisses that too.