Bestfriend

Your POV:

There she was the most beautiful girl ever dancing her heart out on the dance floor. Grinding, swaying her hips all over her boyfriend someone who doesn't deserve her. He only uses her for her money. I tried to tell Demi but she didn't want to believe me. I felt hurt that she didn't believe me but then again I understand why she doesn't want to believe me. You see ever since she and Wilmer broke up she's been trying to fill his shoes which is very hard to fill.

Here I am on a Saturday night at a club in this bomb ass outfit pinning over my best friend who will never notice me. 

"Y/N why do you look so sad? Are you thinking about Andrea?" Demi asked.

"No, I'm not I'm fine Demi go back to dancing with your boyfriend," I said with more venom in my voice then I wanted to show.

"No Y/N I'm not gonna let you sit here and drown yourself in bourbon. Come and dance with me Jack is leaving." 

Of course, she only wants to dance with you cause Jack is leaving just typical, I'll always be everyone seconds choice. I drink the rest of my drink and follow Demi out onto to the dance floor. 

We dancing and all of a sudden the song changes to one of my favorite songs. 'Booty' by Blac Youngsta. I decided to lose myself with the music I close my eyes and just let loose. As I'm dancing I feel somebody grinding on me. I'm so into the song that I didn't realize it was Demi.  All I hear is "Make that big booty (twerk)" and lose it and so does the girl dancing on me. I bend over whoever is dancing on me and then she just starts to throw her ass back. I'm not just gonna stand there and let her do all the work so I catch it. 

The song finally comes to end and when I tell ya'll I haven't danced that hard in a long time. I still wanted to dance I wasn't sure where Demi went. 'Do U Dirty' by Kehlani starts to play and I start to dance again. I feel someone grinding on me and then her somebody whisper in my ear "It's the way I ride you, let you stay inside. Yeah, I'ma fuck you like a vixen." I knew that voice all too well I look up to see Demi looking at me with this look in her eyes that I've never seen before.

Then all I feel is somebody starts to rub me through my pants making me hard. Yes, I have a dick I was born with it but I love it. I look up to see that it's Demi touching me.

"Demi, what are you doing this is wrong?" I said

"Come on Y/N you want this just as much as I do especially the way you were dancing with me on the dance floor," she said with a smirk

"Demi that was you? Why you have a boyfriend." I said 

"Jack and I broke up I was only dancing with him to make you jealous. I wanted that to be you dancing with me not Jack," she said while still rubbing me through my pants. 

Inside I was jumping with joy for once I was finally somebody's choice and it's the girl I've been crushing on for years. 

"Demi if you don't stop I'll fuck you right here in front of all of these people. Would you want that for people to see how much you want my cock?"

"yes I want that Y/N I want people to see how much of a slut I am for your cock," she said in a sultry tone.

"That's it we gotta go, as much as I would love to fuck you in front of everyone your mine and nobody gets to see what's mine," I said with a growl in her ear. 

We got back to our apartment and you guys can imagine what happened next. That night was the best night of my life and I couldn't be any happier. I woke up today as her best friend but I went to bed with her as her girlfriend. 

A/N: What did you guys think this is my first time writing imagines and short stories? Tell me in the comments.