5-Rules

Mathieu's POV

Mathieu's POV

Personal assitant? Im Mahima's boss? Me?

I,  Mathieu Paris Alarie am a boss and I have a sexy ass personal assitant who is at my every command. 

What a life im living. After Mahima told me she was my PA i was in an instant better mood. I had got up and even gave her a hug. Wow i touched her boobs twice today, im on a fucking roll here, i think she caught on to why i was so willing to hug her. " Get off of me please" she said as i was still hugging her. " Mathieu you have 3 seconds before i punch you in your face" she said as she realized i was still hugging her. " Mahima do you know what my last name is " i whispered in her ear."

" Yes, Alarie is your last name why is that important, and can you please get off of me, you dont even know me" She said irratated but i could care very much less." You know they say the playboy always gets what he wants" I Whispered in to her neck"well you know what they also say" She  replied as she kissed  on my neck. Which surprised me,  we havent even started working yet and i already got a kiss from this girl. What she said next had me stunned though

" I dont fucking care" she laughed as she pushed me off of her and made her way to the elevator not before looking back to see my surprised and amused face, as she turned back around i said something that any other girl would have hated but i already know she wouldnt mind because , she is  Mahima June.

" Do a spin as you walk out so I can see what im having for dinner tonight" I said with pure confidence, cause i knew i was going to have her.

" Okay" She said doing a spin while laughing and walking into the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mae's POV

I didnt really fill you in on who i am but im real confident and i never turn down someone.Now dont get me wrong i wont give it up easy, i like to make them work for it but its been so long since i have even touched a man that i had to play around with Mathieu.

If he thinks because he is pretty rich boy that im going to fall for his tricks, he is wrong. He can run his wack ass game on me cause ive always been a player ever since highschool. Aint no way he gon try and play me.

When i got back in the building, the blonde jessica rabbbit was smirking at me.  I guess she seen what just happened. " be careful when messing with that one, he is known for sleeping around the office." she said while tapping her pin on her desk. " Im not worried about no childish ass man, if he can play then i can play too he just dont know yet."

The elevator chimed and i entered, i was reaching to press the garage level when someone pressed it for me. I turned to see who it was and it was Mr. Alarie." Miss june, i will like to inform you that since your going to be working with my son your schedule is very flexible seeing as he is never here, but i want you to change his ways. Maybe give him a reason to come to work". I could not believe that these men were like that." Mr.Alarie, i will ensure you that i will make sure your son is at work everyday, on time. but if your telling me what i think you are telling me to do then i will quit, right here right now" I said confidently. it was one thing for Matteo to be stunned at how i look, and it was another thing for mathieu to act that way outside, but there father is really insisting that if i have sex with his son that he will come to work. Un-mothafucking-believable.

" Oh no we wouldnt want you quitting on your first day, and Miss June you may interpret what i said however you want" he said as soon as the elevator opened and he exited leaving me astonished at what just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Mathieu's POV

Its been 24 hours since i have became the COO of the company and at first i thought it was going to be horrible trying to manage all of this work, but i am actually enjoying it because of my wonderful personal assitant who i can ensure you is going to be mine one day.

In the couple of hours we have been working together we have already established that we wont use formalities and if formalities were to be used that, that person has to do what ever the other person wants them to do.Just to give us something to do during our boring work day.

"Mahima, since we agreed to this you know that means we are officially creating a best friends game right" I said this thinking she would get the hint that I want to be friends with her. It's all part of the game make them believe you just want to be friends then BOOM go straight to being friends with so many wonderful benefits. " I'm not going to be the one who loses first, and let's keep this on a boss and employee friendship okay, we aren't best friends"

THREE HOURS LATER

"Sir you have a phone call on 2, and you need to be at a meeting in 15 min so speed it up" Mahima said to me. The look she gave me after she said that was the funniest yet most beautiful thing I've seen all day

" Mahima, you failed already you know that right." i said with a smirk. " Oh fuck, it better not be anything dumb Mathieu" She said. You could really see she was pissed but it was her rule she made up so she has to follow through. " I will let you know when i find something that i want you to do"