1-Church

"콧노랠 부르게 해주네요너무 아름다워 환하게 웃는그 모습은 눈이 부시게맑은 햇살 같아요 날 밝혀줘 baby woo"(You make me hum when I'm near you Too beautiful, that bright smiling face Is bright like the sunshine, Shine me baby woo )

5:45 is the time. I got up and took my laptop out and started to work on this novel im writing." I stopped my alarm playing one of my favorite songs Woo Ah by Crush. Who would have thought a black woman  like me would be in love with korean music. Not just Kpop though, I love alot of different korean artist such as Zion.T, Kim Taehyung and Jay park ( Basically My baby daddy).

Enough about my korean daddy and my music choice, lemme introduce myself. My name is Mahima Bijou June and im a 28 years old. Now before you fuck up my name lemme pronounce it for you its Mah-hee-mah Bee-joo Joo-n. Mahima was giving to me by grandma on my daddy side (not jay park) I dont really know what it mean but i know my dad said that they where making noises and mahima was one of them. My middle name is bijou and its french for jewel. I 100% blame my mom for my horrible name because who names there child Bijou ( obviously my mother). Nobody ever since I was a chap called me by my real name, everyone calls me Mae, Jewel. or Junie.

I have a 6 year old son named Deor ( his name is pronounced Dee-or just as it is spelled, dont butcher my baby name) . I had him when i was 22 and he is my pride and joy. I got pregnant on my 21st birthday by my high school long term  boyfriend Jerome but ever since the day i told him i was pregnant and it was his, he has been a complete asshole. In the beginning we were on good terms  but on the day i gave birth to my baby boy on May 6, Jerome suddenly was nowhere to be found and i was pissed. I dont know if you know what a mad black woman look like but that day was the first time i had actually seen one and no it wasnt the madea mo...." I heard a knock on my door, and i knew who it was,  before i could pretend i was sleep he opened the door.

" Mommy get up" Deor said. My son is very high maitnence for a 6 year old. I normally act like im sleep for another 10 minutes but today was different because i was on my laptop typing away. " Mom you got 10 minutes before i come back in here with water" See i told you he think he grown. " Deor Prince June, who do you think you talking to, cause i know it aint me " i said in a jokingly manner but he knew i was dead serious. I got out my bed and headed down stairs to  go make me a Deor some breakfast. I normally give him cereal and some fruit but today I felt different so i started to make my mommas famous banana nut pancakes , bacon with scrambled eggs breakfast sandwhich. Everybody loves my mommas food but this was and still is my favorite food she makes.

 Everybody loves my mommas food but this was and still is my favorite food she makes

" Deor come downstairs and eat" i yelled up the stairs. Normally  it takes Deor forever to come downstairs ever since his father brought him that damn game as sympathy gift for not being around but that was 5 months ago and he aint been back since. Its been 10 minutes and he still aint down stairs. I refuse to be late to church for this little boy. " DEOR  BY THE TIME I GET TO 3 YOU BETTER BE AT THIS TABLE 1....2....." before i got to three he came running downstairs knowing what was gon happen if i got to 3.
—————————————————————-
After we finshed eating i gave deor his bath which always takes forever cause he doesnt like washing his hair but it needed to be done. By this time it is 8:30 after i have done Deors hair and got him dressed i put him on the couch and told him to wait for me and watch blaze and the monster machines because i dont have time for him to mess up his sunday clothes.