Eren

Eren's pov
My name is Eren...... I'm what yall people call a monster. My dad Gresha(Sorry idk how its spelled and this is my first story's so if you can plz correct me that would be nice thx)he thought I was BIPOLAR. I like to crossdress but since i haven't cut my hair in years people thought i was an actual girl. The reason m dad thought I was and i quote 'Fucking BIPOLAR' was because i have two side's. Each side is represented by the color of my eye. My last boyfriend Jonathan can tell you just how deadly I can get. I could be walking while your running and still catch up to you. It's kinda like those stupid horror movies where you running for your life and Michael Meyers or Freddie Cougar was walking after you of couse to them your running in slow motion. Anyways one of my eyes is Ocean blue while my other eye is Hunny gold. Ocean blue is calm ,confident,but still shy af. Hunny gold can kill you in an instant.

My first day back at school. I go to Maria High. I live with a stright guy and his name is Hinata and his overprotective brother Kageyama. I wore this outfit on my first day.

In the classroom"So we have tree new students today everyone, so Hinata,Eren and Kageyama could you come up and introduce yourselves to the class

In the classroom
"So we have tree new students today everyone, so Hinata,Eren and Kageyama could you come up and introduce yourselves to the class."

"Hello everyone im Eren Jaeger and im 19 years old. These to guys behind me is Hinata and Kageyama they protect me from you ,actually no they protect you from me. Hinata is stright he's 19 and his overprotective older brother is 19 as well but born first,he's also stright."

"They are protecting us from you!?! How funny......he thinks he's a threat"Petra yelled making me squat and cover my ears. I have sensitive ear's. "SHUT YO ASS UP YOU FUCKING HOE GODAMN. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM." I yelled at her and she walked up and bitch slapped me making my whole head turn in the process. I stood there shocked my head facing the same way she slapped me.

I can hear Hinata and Kageyama snickering behind me. "What the hell is yall problem?!? Aren't you supposed to protect him."Petra then asked. "Nope not at all we are supposed to be protecting you but now you have done something you should have never done. Petra your finna get your ass wopped!!" Kageyama and Hinata said in unison.

With that i turned my head and looked at her with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of room to a raven haired boy named Levi. I put my arms around his neck and my hands on his chest. "Hey Petra this is you boyfriend right?!?" She nodded yes "Great he is mine now."Kageyama and Hinata turned into their hell hound form an walked to me to the front of the class.

When I got back to the front of the class and BITCH SLAPPED Petra a cross the face making her fall and leaving a mark on her 'pretty' face.

"Hey what the hell is your problem!?! You can't go bitch slappin kids you just met" Jean yelled from the back of the class. "So.....is it me or is the Horseface blind?? Cuz I'm pretty sure this bitch hit me first."

"HEY HEEYY OVER HERE EREN I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU....WHY IS YOUR HAIR SO LONG AND DO YOU ALWAYS WEAR PIG TAILS IN THEM AND DO YOU HAVE POWERS OF SOME SORT!?!?!?"Hanji yelled from where she was.

"I mean I have the fast step and I can fly and I can change my clothes in a snap. Hinata,and Kageyama as you all saw they can shape shift into anything but they're most fond of the Hellhound form. Oh and I have REALLY accurate aim so i would be careful who you guys are throwing shit at because i don't want you to be surprised when something sharp comes flyin at you.""Can we sit now teach,oh and someone better get Petra to the nurse before i change my mind and end her life! And to answer your first question,Sittyglassess I never cut my hair and now it reaches the floor and the pig tails keep it from touching the floor otherwise I would have to keep washing the flith out of it. I might be rich bit I don't trust anyone or any maid touching my hair and as a matter of fact I clean my own house witch is pretty big."

Hey guys I'm not sure but I made Eren a savage didn't I