3 days before mission/Cheating Levi

Eren's pov
    It's three days before the mission and i wanna go to the beach. But anyways I was getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang and Levi said he would get it. I let him get the door as I continued getting dressed.
    I put on a belly shirt and some skinny jeans. I was wearing a black silk lace pantie. When I was done I went downstairs to see if that person had left but when I got down there I saw him kissing another girl.
   I decided to get back at him. I went back upstairs and did my makeup and my hair.
    Levi came back upstairs and wrapped his arms around me and I slapped them off. Today I put a new hair style in. I put my hair in one ponytail on the side of my head and I was about to leave when Levi stopped me. "What's wrong princess? Did something happen?" Levi asked me and I didn't answer..
    Levi's pov
"What's wprincess? Did something happen?" I asked Eren because he wasn't talking like at all. He was silent and I remember him saying he wanted to go to the beach scince we only have three days. Oh and I'm not trying to be so overprotective over Eren but no way he's leaving with is panties sitting on his waist.
    Mybe he saw that girl at the door who randomly kissed me. "Can you move I have to go food shopping." He said. "Ok but I'm going with you."i repyled I mean I'm already in sweatpants and a t-shirt so why not. He only nodded and walked to the door.
   When we reached the store he got out first and got a shopping cart and waited for me to catch up to him.
   While we were shopping 4 men walked up to Eren and tried flirting with him and a swear he blushed. "Hey there what's your name princess?" Man number 1 said. "Yea we're not gonna hurt ya." Man number 2 said. "Guys I think the boss would love this one." Man number 3 said. "Eren, Eren is that you? Wow it's been forever baby did you miss me?" Man number 4 said and it seems that he knows Eren. "No Jonathan I did not miss you but it has been a while since I dated you don't ya think?" Eren replied with a glare and a smirk.
    Eren's pov
So Jonathan really is alive after all but why here all of a sudden. Why here of all places why would Jonathan come back. "Eren baby, come give daddy sugar." Jonathan said. "Ok, if you say so." I walked to Levi and kissed him hard then turned around to see an angry Jonathan.
   "Hey let's shop together,so we can catch up with all the things I missed in your life." Jonathan suggested and I said sure why not. "Soo who is this man with the undercut?" Jonathan asked. "His name is Levi and he's my boyfriend." I replied. "Did he cheat on you yet?" I didn't answer. "So he did!" I still didn't answer i was thinking about what happened earlier.
   I felt Levi's arms around my waist and his mouth by my ear "I didn't cheat Eren, it was a dear from her friends to go up to anyone and kiss them no one was out so she knocked on a random door and it was ours meaning if you opened the door you would've gotten kissed too." Levi explained the whole thing oh and the girl who did it was Petra.
   Levi then put his face in the crock of my neck and bit me making me moan and leaving a hicky. "Jonathan can I ask you something?" I said while petting Levi's head "hm." Was his reply. "Jonathan why did you cheat in the first place?" I said while getting the lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, and pickeles. He didn't answer and I new I won he over.
  Usually Jonathan would answer me with sas or with a smirk. "I don't want you judging Levi if you can't tell me why you cheated with 6 other men. Let's go Levi." With that me and Levi continued with our shopping.
(Time skip brought to you by Levi sexy self)
    We went home laughing, hugging, and kissing. "Eren you said you wanted to watch a movie when we got home so witch movie do you wanna watch?" "Hmm, let's watch Fairy Tail. I know it's not a movie but please can we please watch it?" I begged because let's face it I love anime so much.