Ch 21

THURSDAY 12:30pm

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Jimin and Hoseok both looked at each other and wiggled happily. The two boys jaws suddenly dropped, remembering something they had produced.

"Can you play this from the speakers?" Jimin asked, handing Namjoon his phone. Namjoon looked at his phone before nodding.

"Just give me a few minutes, but yeah," Namjoon said, turning on his heels and walking to the back of the studio. Jimin and Hoseok jumped up an down before they got into position.

The music started to play in the studio, and Yoongi perked up. He knew this beat from Hoseok's "Boy Meets Evil" dance. He had never seen it in person, so he was beyond excited to see it now.

Hoseok started dancing, the music stopping at a part to play a different song. Jimin started to dance to this song before Hoseok's song started playing again. The two danced together, staying in perfect sync.

The song stopped, and the two boys were panting heavily. They walked over to each other and hugged, smiling the widest smiles.

Everyone else was cheering for the two, clapping and shouting happily. Hoseok and Jimin let go of each other and walked over to join the others.

"Wow Hobi...that was something else," Yoongi said, his eyes sparkling. He was completely wowed. He then turned to Jimin and told him how amazing he thought the performance was.

Namjoon handed Jimin his phone, am impressed look upon his face, "You two were amazing. I know that one of those was your 'Boy Meets Evil', but what was the other one?"

"It's a song I produced around the same time Hobi produced his. So we decided to mash them together. I'll send you my song and the mashup later if you want." Jimin said, smiling up at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah of course! That'd be great. Well, now, would everyone like to hear the song we produced together?"

Namjoon didn't even wait for an answer before he played the song over the speakers. Everyone sat there, their facial expressions changing for different parts of the song.

The song finished and Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Your part in that was... wow."

Hoseok blushed and shook his head. "But did you hear you? You sounded amazing!"

Yoongi chuckled and smiled at Hoseok. "Thanks, Hobi."

Jungkook started to talk to Jimin about choreography, while Seokjin was comforting a crying Namjoon. He was crying happily of course, shocked his dream was becoming a reality. Taehyung started to join in the conversation about choreography, Hoseok leaving Yoongi to go join the talk.

"So I think we should have Tae go solo for the first part, and then he and Hoseok lock hands and then Hoseok goes solo for his part after Tae's," Jungkook said, showing them what he meant in the middle of the studio. They all conversed more, before they got some choreography ideas for the first few parts of the song.

"Namjoon? Can you play the song?" Taehyung asked, getting in position with everyone else. Namjoon started the song and the four boys in the middle started to dance.

The others watched them, studying what they did very closely. The four boys stopped, walking to get drinks from a water dispenser. "That looked great! Now we've just got to place everyone for those parts and then continue to come up with choreography," Namjoon said, walking to the middle of the studio.

"I'm fine with every move you all come up with, as long as I have a solo part." Seokjin said, walking to the middle of the studio as well.

Yoongi chuckled, walking over to Hoseok. Namjoon face palmed and laughed, before Jimin started putting people in their places with the help of Jungkook.