Ch 27

FRIDAY 4pm

They decided to end the live video since they were all getting hungry. It was getting sorta late so the boys helped Namjoon lock up the studio. They then left, heading back to Seokjin and Namjoon's place to eat.

"I can't believe we have so many supporters already," Jimin said as they were halfway home.

Taehyung nodded. "It's really crazy."

"But now since we have fans, we will have to work twice as hard to get things done so we won't keep them waiting for albums and other things for too long," Namjoon said from the drivers seat.

"It's really hard in the music industry, but with enough work I'm sure we can rise to the top," Yoongi said.

Seokjin turned around to the five boys in the back. "Off the music topic, but are you all excited for the biking trip tomorrow?"

The boys all nodded, Yoongi being the only one to not nod. He started whining again, talking about how he was going to die if he even sat on a bike.

"Yoongi, you won't die. It'll be fun since we're going to be together," Hoseok said, patting Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi smiled and placed his hand on top of Hoseok's. Taehyung started whining about how he wanted to be like Yoongi and Hoseok with Jimin.

"Why be Yoongi and Hoseok when you can be me and Namjoon? Oh wait, there's only one Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin," Seokjin joked, giving Namjoon a peck on the check

"Ew, get a room!" Jungkook whined jokingly.

Namjoon short stopped and then kept going. "If one more person starts whining I'll turn this car around and we will sleep in the studio!"

"Rap daddy just snapped," Yoongi snickered.

Hoseok gasped and playfully hit Yoongi's leg with his foot. "Yoongi, shut up."

"Why don't you make me, Sunshine?" Yoongi smirked.

"Yoongi, the car is no place for your Agustd to come out. At least wait until after dinner to do that," Taehyung said, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms. "Fine."

They arrived home a bit later, the maknae line helping Seokjin with dinner. Hoseok and Yoongi decided to watch Hwarang while on the couch, and Namjoon was upstairs editing songs.

Yoongi gasped jokingly once Taehyung's character came up on screen and he started to talk in a dramatic tone, "Oh my god!! Is that THE Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung ran over to the couch, looking at the tv. "You all are watching Hwarang?" He wiped a fake tear from his cheek and stood in front of the tv, reciting the same line his character was saying.

Taehyung decided to stay with the two to watch Hwarang. He told them facts about scenes and characters from time to time, the two hyungs listening intently to what he was saying.

Seokjin announced that dinner was ready and everyone crowded in the kitchen to grab a plate and sit down at the dining table.

Hoseok grabbed a plate and some of the stuff Seokjin made, going to sit down. He sat down between Jimin and Yoongi, Jimin turning to him halfway through dinner.

"Hey, Hobi?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok turned to him. "What is it, Jiminie?"

"Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight? Though it's fine if you don't want me to. You were just really warm and it felt really nice to be in the arms of someone I haven't seen in so long," Jimin smiled.

"It's totally fine if you sleep with me and Yoongi. And, Jimin, we see each other basically everyday," Hoseok chuckled.

"Whatever," Jimin laughed, "thanks, Hobi."

The boys finished their dinner, helping to clean up. "Alright boys, since we have a long day tomorrow that I, worldwide handsome, planned, I'd suggest you all get to sleep now or soon since we will have to wake up early," Seokjin said.

"You heard Mr. Worldwide Handsome! Get to sleep!" Namjoon shouted playfully, ushering the boys upstairs. Taehyung and Jungkook went into their room, Seokjin and Namjoon going into theirs.

"I'm going to take a shower." Yoongi said, grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom.
Jimin and Hoseok stayed in the room, Jimin ending up falling asleep.

Yoongi walked back into the room, lying in the bed. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't wake up Jimin unless you want to deal with an angry mochi," Hoseok chuckled, patting Jimin's head before he left the room.

Hoseok walked back a few minutes later, layed down and wrapped his arms around Jimin. Yoongi then wrapped his arms around Hoseok, snuggling his head into Hoseok's back.

"Night, Hobi," Yoongi said.

Hoseok smiled. "Night, Yoongi."

IM SO SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS LATE!! This is just a filler but the next chapter will be longer, I promise! I hope you all are enjoying Airplane!