14 : Things Will Never Be The Same Again

L'arja was confused when Kith'du said he wants to meet him urgently. After a workout, he took a cold shower and get ready to meet the clan leader.
Tul'ya and Dachande visited Eclair while Kith'du wasn't at his quarters. So she served them chicken buttermilk with white soft bread. They were so pleased with her cooking, until Dachande licking his own plate.
"Who teach you cooking?," Dachande asked and requested the food one more time. Eclair smile and chuckled.
"It was my mother. She thought me a lot of things well, every woman must learn," Eclair tittered and poured him some fruit juice.
"Oh and by the way. I... We have something want to tell you," Tul'ya grinned, while she saw Dachande chuckles, looking away.
"I can sense... Something was 'happened' between you two," Eclair smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. She stared at Tul'ya and raised her brows.
"We... We've mated,"
"Are you serious?,"
"Oh yes! Yes we are!,"
"So, when will both of you be holding a couple ceremony?," Eclair asked and Tul'ya turned her eyes to her mate.
"Once we back to Yautja Prime, a week after the award ceremony and promotion," he stated and blushed in light green. The ladies laughed when a warrior blushed himself out of sudden.

*******

"Hey. What's up?," he saw Kith'du was stand up in front of the bridge. L'arja approached him with light shake on his shoulder.
"Well, I would like to discuss about my ooman servant," he started, L'arja pinched his temples and watch the clan leader who seems distracted.
"What did you tell her until she changed... Completely?," Kith'du sighed.
"Well let me tell you, Kith'du. I'm not so fond into ooman, nor I have interested to make them as mate, and they were once become my enemy. But it was all in the past, and I don't live there anymore," L'arja spoke as Kith'du paid his full attention.
"But when I knew you brought an ooman female, I was intrigued. I want to see what kind of ooman you have brought here and there she is! Besides, I am sick every time you call her 'ooman' or pet instead her real name!," he growled, stepped few inches in front of the taller Yautja. "That's what our customs always do," Kith'du chuckled with a little ego, glanced to his hunts brother.
"But we can change. And her name's Eclair. She loves it every time I call her by her real name," he sighed and stepped back from Kith'du. "And... You wish to make her your mate?," Kith'du asked.
"Why not? I love her. Oh, correction. Not only just a mate, but my lifetime mate!," L'arja stated to Kith'du and pointed his fingers onto his chest plate.
"And why she act cold in front of me then? And she didn't make any eye contact with me at all. She's avoiding me! Are you told her to hate me?," he clenched his fist, glared dagger to L'arja. But the male didn't flinched back.
"No! I won't dare to do such thing. You're my leader," he said.
"I teach her how to respect you as a master. I told her to show the best manner and always say 'sorry' even on a very little mistake. So is it my fault if I help her to make things clear? Like, she must prepare all your need including your meals, washing your clothes, cleaning your quarters. And I told her making a direct eye contact to a master is a very disrespectful. Am I wrong helping her to understand our tradition?," he shot again and made Kith'du lost his words. 'Somehow he is right! I can not blaming him but I should thank him because he helped me too' he thought to himself.
"Well my friend. Forgive me because I misjudged you. You're right," Kith'du said and pat his friend on the shoulder. L'arja nodded.
"And one more thing, Kith'du," he added and Kith'du turned back.
"Don't hurt her. Don't ever hit her. If she sick or injured, bring her to get medical attention. She's not an animal. She's my future mate. You should understand that. Well, if you excuse me, I have another meeting to attend," he bowed, chuckled and walked off the bridge.
Kith'du sighed deeply, as his hunts brother's word began to consuming him from the inside.

*******

Eclair was busy cleaning her master bathroom. It waa so huge and forced her to do double the work. She sighed and rubbed her back because she felt her muscles tensed.
She only wear a thin white tube and a short skirt, and the cloth began to stick onto her skin due to her sweats and splashing water. "Wow! What a day," she moaned, rubbed her neck while closing her eyes.
Kith'du went into his quarters and found his servant wasn't in the living room. He searched into her room and kitchen too but she wasn't there. He went into his sleeping chamber and found everything was tidy, clean and well organised.
He then heard a water splashed from his bathroom and poke his head inside. He found his servant was scrubbed his tub with her clothes soaking wet.
'Oh Paya! Why did you let me see her in this kind of situation?' he screamed internally once he saw her stand up and walked out from the tub. It looks like she didn't wear anything at all because he could see very clearly her body shape especially her firm and round breast with her pinkish nipples popped up under her thin cloth.
Not to mention her nether region. Very silky smooth and... And he realised his crotch tightened.
He stand at the door in his full armour, watching her. Eclair yelped, almost slipped on the floor as she saw her master was standing there - without making any sounds.
He grabbed her waist so she won't fall back on her head.
Eclair grabbed his shoulder to stand still. "I- I'm sorry master," she pushed him and kneed on the floor. She kept her head low. She then realised her clothes are soaking wet, she puts her hand across her breast and turned her face away, close her eyes shut.
"I- I will ask aseigan to bring you towels and new clothes," he stuttered and stormed out from the bathroom.
He then went into the kitchen, drank his fruit juice until the container empty. He could feel his heart beats accelerated after he saw her body soaked with water and sweat.
'No! I need to control. She's just a servant, and a ooman! There's no way I will have an urge... I won't! No way I will have an urge... Urge to... Mate with her!' he roared and slammed his fist on the wall. 'I want to mate with her!' he thought and thumped inside his bathroom. He took off his armour and completely naked, as his mind was clouded with lust. He began to wander how does it feels to have a sex with a ooman. How tight her pussy would be.
Eclair in the other hand, she took off her clothes and wrapped her body with towel she found under the sink, walked out from the bathroom. Not even a blink of an eye, she heard a thunderous roars and a powerful arms grabbed her by wrist and pushed her on the bed.
She screamed in pain as the body on top of her began to grinding her nether region.
"M-MASTER!," her eyes widened, tears began to pooling her eyes when Kith'du trying to mate with her.
"N- No! No! Please... Please let me go!," she cried and begged him for mercy but he ignored her. "You're going to be mine!," he hissed into her face, pinned her hands over her head and nuzzles her bare chest.
"I'm sorry if I made you angry, master. Please! Please don't do this to me... Aaaaahhhh!," she screamed out of her lungs when Kith'du licked her breast, suck her nipples and his fingers rubbed her womanhood.
"I never know you're taste so sweet, woman! You are so intoxicated!," he chuckled deeply and kissed her by force. Eclair pushed him with her legs with all of her might but he is stronger. He didn't flinched back. She cried hysterically when he began to grind his hardened cock, teasing her pussy.
"Shhhh! Don't be scared, woman. I will do it slowly, and I promise you'll begging me for more!," he laughed wickedly and forced her legs to spread for him. She was so scared until she shouted L'arja names. "L'arja!! Help me!! Please!," she cried, still fighting not to be penetrate by her master.
"HELP ME ANYONE!!," she screamed and arched her back, begging for her dear life.