Ch 10 Natsui and Black Star's second match

"Oh well it doesn’t matter, as long as they don't tell anyone we should be fine" I told him and he nod.

"Let’s get going" I said and we got up and went to the class room.

FF (at the class room)

We were at the class room, I opened the door and we walked in and every one was whispering.

“WHAT, YOU’RE STILL SCARED OF ME!!!” I shouted at them.

“YOU’RE GOING OUT WITH KID!!!” one of the boys shouted, and me and Kid blushed and we snapped our heads at the others, we then walked over to them.

“How spilled the beans” I hissed at them.

“It was me, sorry about that, I didn’t know that it was a secret” Black Star said. Why that little.

“Ok Black Star, you and me are fighting right here right now!!!” I shouted at him.

“Ok then, let’s go Tsubaki” he said.

“Oh ok” Tsubaki said and she stood up.

“Dan” I called.

“Natsui I don’t want to fight Tsubaki-Chan” he told me.

“Fine, you stay here then” I told him.

“Ok thanks, good luck” he said.

“Yeah thanks” I thanked him.

“Just try not to hurt Tsubaki-Chan ok” he told me.

“Don’t worry it’s not Tsubaki I’m going to hurt” I said glaring at Black Star.

“Good luck to you to Tsubaki-Chan” he said hugging her.

“Yeah thanks Dan-kun” Tsubaki said hugging him back, aww there so cute together.

“Let’s do this twin’s” I said to the twins.

“Right” they said and the transformed into their weapon form.

“Tsubaki, kusarigama mode” Black Star said and she transformed into her chain scythe mode. We then went to the front of the class ready to fight.

“Are you two ready?” Stein asked us.

“Yep” we said back.

“Begin” he said and we ran at each over. I jumped over Black star doing a flip before I landed. I turned to face him and he did the same. I shoot at him one with both Jack and Jake. He dodged and ran at me. I side stepped him and tripped him. He stumbled but didn't fall. He glared at me and I glared back.

“You really need to learn when to keep your big mouth shut” I shouted.

“Everyone's going to hate Kid now and it's all mine and your fault. I don't care they can hate on me all they like but if they touch a hair on Kid's head there in so much trouble they'll wish they where never born. If they say anything bad about him I'll rip them apart. Kid a good guy and Like me for me and isn't scared for the stupid fucking demon.” I shouted. I was getting really pissed. I mean really pissed. The kids in the room where whispering about me the demon even Kid. That was pushing me more and Black star acting all 'I'm the big man here' was pissing me off.

“Natsui carom down” Jack and Jake said at the same time. I didn't say anything just tightened my grip on them. I had me arm down ether side of me, guns pointed at the floor. I was about to give the match when the door opened and someone walked in. I didn't looked to see who it was I just turned to Stein. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off.

“The demons fighting again. She just want to eat his soul, she should just go die” came Lily's voice. I snapped I turned quickly and shout at her over and over and over ignoring people calls to stop. I really don't know what I was doing. My mind was getting clouded. I was being pushed to the side of my own mind. I fell to my knees dropping Jack and Jake and clutched my head in pain. I tried to get but I fell to the floor fully. I let cry after cry escape me. I was in so much pain, my whole body hurt but mostly my mind. The next thing I know I was in my mind. I was drowning but then the demon was there in front of me. I was losing all my control over the demon. The light in its soul was fading I could tell. He was smirking at me as I tried fighting to get back out of my mind.