She's Not Guilty

I ran down Wall Street, carrying two Starbucks coffee and some donuts. Tiffany had gone before and was already inside, working. Before I can enter, Tom covered the entrance, smiling.

- Two glasses, I guess one is mine - he joked.

- God, Tom, you're so annoying - I growled

- I'll stop when you let Stephanie go, yesterday I spent a nice night thinking about her, I want her between my legs, but you don't let me.

- I'll never let Tiffany fuck with a disgusting guy like you.

- We all know you won't let her fuck with someone because you fuck her in the evenings.

- What?

- Haha, deny it now. How strange is that you two were late today. Too exhausting night yesterday?

- Fuck you.

- Look, Kim Taeyeon, you can't fool me with the "we have the same last name because we are kin" - he laughed - you're married. Fucking lesbian.

- Yes - I smiled politely - We are married since 5 years ago, we fuck every night, and you can't do anything against that. So, don't try to have something with her because is not goona happen, honey, you look ridiculous.

I threw one of my hot coffee cups. Tom cried out in pain.

- Oh poor, you should be more careful with your suit when you eat breakfast, you're all coffee stained. You better change, you are unpresentable.

He glared at me, I smiled, I winked and made my way to enter the Stock Exchange.

I looked everywhere for my wife, until I found her and I handed her the coffee and the donuts.

- Sorry to leave you without breakfast today, babe - I whispered.

- Don't worry, it was worth. Are you going to eat breakfast too?

- Remember that I breakfasted you, is enough for me.

She blushed. People began to look at us, I said goodbye bowing and went a few steps away from her. I looked at the screen, too see the shares of Jung Corporation.

- What? - was heard in unison

Shares in Jessica's company had exploded, rising 130%. Chaos was formed.

- This is impossible.

- Don't they were going to bankrupt?

- Fuck! I sold all my shares!

I looked at Tiffany, massaging her forehead. I approached her, I kneaded her back.

- Are you okay?

- How can this be? I thought we were sure Jung Corporation was going to bankruptcy.

- The magic of the economy...

- I sold all my shares yesterday and now are through the roof God, what a fool I was...

- No one knew that this would happen, Fany-ah, no one...

...

Yuri's POV

- Too tired today? - asked me, a coworker

I nodded as I opened my locker to change my work uniform. It was 17:30, early, but I knew that my boss didn't care or give a shit about that. Be a detective had its benefits, if I didn't have a case, I had the day off or I could go earlier.

I turned around, the girl smiled and approached me to take off my tie.

- Let me help you.

She started to unbutton my shirt, while looking my eyes.