Where It All Started

Well it all started like a normal day i woke up 5:30am ready start my day.
I was only 2 years old but i already knew alot about the world because my perants struggled alot to cope with my bother (chain) me and my sister (Lacey) so we always left the house on are own and learned to fight for are selfs.
I did feel a bit diffent to Chain and Lacey they were both human, but i was born a Dragat.
A Dragat is a species with yellow skin, wings a tail and ears that look a bit like cat ears, i did feel a bit diffrent but no one made fun of me so that made me a little happier.
The reason for me being a Dragat was because my dad was a Dragat so i got it from him but Chain and Lacey are human because of my mum.
Anyway now that know all that I'll tell you what happend that very day.
I dont rember it much Chain did, he told me about most of it, we'd usely play out with are cousin Niki who was a year younger than Chain and some other kids on the block but they didnt come out today so we were all bored. We came back indide and told are mum that no one was out.
She told us that the're not playing out because its Nikis party and everyones getting ready so we have to get ready too.
Once we finish getting ready a couple hours go by and its dark. We leave to go to the party and start walking down the ally way.
This is where it all happen...
A womam with long perple hair stood at the end of the ally way and behind us was a lode of black figures blocking are way the woman came closer my mum and dad grabed us and told us not to move the woman stoped and pulled out a gun and shooted.
I looked behind me and my dad fell to my groud we all screamed in horror the womsn took out a knife and shouted "YOUR NEXT" She laughed as she behead my mum right in front of us!
I didnt know what to do i was so scared i didnt even think about useing my powers to stop her.
Then the woman came towards me Chain and Lacey she told us "Im your mummy and ive been looking everywhere for you and now i final found you my darlings" She laughed evily as she grabed my hand "So your the Dragat, Chopers grab the other two!" (The Chopers where the black figures) The Chopers took baby Lacey out of Chains hands then went to grab Chain, Chain used his spick powers and gabed them in the Chopers then ran.
He left me and my sister in the hands of dangour!
I know i would never forgive him!!