Is This My Home?

Hope ran over to me "Are you ok! Let me get you something for that arm" She ran over to this cupboard and took out some bandages.
"Sit down here pass me your arm ill make it better for you" she smiled at me as she raped the bandage around my arm.
"Im sorry this happend to you, its scary at first but once you get used to it you will be ok" she held out her hand and helped me up.
"Do you think your ready to start training with me? Dont worry i wont hurt you will just practise with swords" she picked up my swords and handed them to me.
"Sure" i said as i took the swords and begain to practise with Hope.
She was good with the swords ive never see someone soo good with them.
I used to play with wooden swords when i used to play out but no one was really that good.
Now i finaly have someone to train with them.
I managed to doge all her attakes and got her to the floor.
"Wow your good with the swords ill think yourll do fine when the time comes to fight" Hope smiled at me as she got her self up of the ground.
"No more fun and games were is my mum and dad" I said as i poined the swored towards her.
"Oh Curse i wish i could tell you but somethings are just kept secret here... why dont you ask killer, now please put the sword down Curse, i see your upset but i am not your enime, im here to protect you and help you, just rember that"
I could see it in here eye she ment everything she said, but i dont belong here.
I drop the sword on the foor infront of Hope the ran through the door to go and find Killer so i can understand whats going on.
I entered the room and Killer was sitting on a chair suround by Choppers.
"Why hello there Young Curse Catlen, what bring you here and why aint you training!" She looked at me with angry eyes.
"I wanna know what happend to my mum and dad!" I cried
"Oh Cursey they wer'nt your mum and dad they were evil people that took you away from me so i killed them and now ive got you back. i am your mummy" she said to me in a sad voice

"Are you telling the truth" i said with fear
"Yes i always tell the truth, now Choppers can you take Curse Catlen back to where hes suposed to be please!" She said in a pissed voice
One of the Choppers picked me up and put me over there shoulder and walked out the door.
I wasnt a baby so i kicked him and puched him till he let go of me.
"WRONG MOVE YOU LITTLE BRAT"
The Chopper said as he took his sword out and stabed me in the leg about 5 times.
I screemed in pain but i wasnt ganna let this pice of sh!t win.
So i started to burn him alive till he was dead with my fire powers.
Hope came running over and asked what happend i explained to her what happend and she understood.
I tryed to stand up but the pain was unbearable.
Hope asked if i could fly to the bedroom but i told her i havent lernt how to fly yet.
I was still in tears from the pain.
But then Hope picked me up and took me too the room.
I think i passed out because i woke up in this bed and my leg was bandages up and next to me in the bed was Hope.
But she was asleep.
So i guess i should be getting some sleep too.... zzzzz