Cocky Toff in Cowboy Hat Part 1: Get what you need

A few months after your training at the Kingsman you had to go to the US for a new mission with a few other agents. When you arrived at the Statesman HQ you met the Statesman and the welcome was friendly.

"And this beautiful lady is..." Whiskey's eyes trailed themselves up and down your body again.

"It's Y/N. Nice to meet you agent Whiskey." You gave a hand to greet him.

"Gotta tell ya darlin', - he pushed up his hat a little bit on his forehead - you look dangerously cute." He was quite confident.

"Believe me handsome. I'm more dangerous than cute." You murmured with a husky voice to tease him.

You didn't notice the effect you had on him. He was amazed by your beauty and surprised of your sassiness. He wanted you already.

Smooth talk, smirking grin, shameless winks. It was true. He's a cocky toff in cowboy hat as Eggsy told you before. What he didn't mention is that he is strikingly good-looking too. Especially in those tight jeans he wore.

He was staring at you during the meeting. Feeling his gaze on you made you blush. Your heart was beating faster every time he smiled at you. And he smiled a lot.

On the way to your temporary accommodation Whiskey continued his luring mission.

"The mattresses are a little hard but I can help you breakin' them in. I'm pretty good at it." He winked at you. You rolled your eyes but at the moment you opened your mouth to speak, one of the Kingsman agents wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck.

"We've all heard about your talents agent Whiskey. I hope you are better with your toys than picking up women." Robbie scoffed.

Whiskey's smirk began to fade as he noted there is more than friendship between you and the Kingsman agent. But he wouldn't give up on you. Challenge makes it more exciting.

In the next few days, you and Whiskey were getting closer to each other. You realized that there were so much more in him than sleeky comments and inappropriate flirting. He wanted you in his bed obviously, but he wanted your attention too. More than he admitted to himself. He didn't even realize that he slowly had a major crush on you.

He tried to seduce you and you enjoyed teasing him even though it was hard to resist his charm. Flirting with him was always a dangerous game but it was harmless until Whiskey and you went to a mission together.

"We're honeymooners here. Right, darlin'?" He grabbed your butt with a suave smile and pulled you closer to him." So could you please give us a room with a romantic view?" The receptionist stepped back for the keys and you narrowed your eyes to Whiskey as you twisted his sly hand from your ass.

"Touch me again cowboy and the next thing I'll twist off is going to be a more precious member of yours." You hissed through clenched teeth.

"Oh c'mon, dollface. It has to be credible. If you'd be mine I'd never stop touching you... Unlike your boyfriend." He took the keys and you headed towards to your shared room.

"What do you mean?!" You snapped angrily.

"I'm just sayin' that a sweet lady like ya must be pampered and it seems to me your boyfriend forgot how lucky is he to have you."

"That's cute. You really think you know what I need, don't you? But being in a relationship is more complicated than getting into a woman's panties, Mr. SexisallIwantfromwomen." You stormed into the room with a bitter-sweet satisfaction about your ripost. But you knew he was right. You and Robbie were together barely a few months and it seemed he already lost interest to spoil you.