Cocky Toff in Cowboy Hat Part 4: Must get prepared

In a daze of half-sleep, you've heard Whiskey rummaging around in the kitchen. Since he wasn't cuddling you, there was no reason to stay in bed so you had a quick shower and stumbled on towards the smell of pancakes.

Agent Whiskey making breakfast in your kitchen looked oddly natural. His hair was perfect. He was shaved and fully dressed and he looked like he just stepped out of a bandbox. As always.

"Mornin' sunshine." His voice was warm and deep and slightly husky. "Damn, you look so hot in the morning!" He winked and you saw the gleam of teeth as he grinned.

"Fuck you." You huffed, desperately trying to fix your shaggy hair with your fingers. He put a tall stack of pancakes and a cup of coffee in front of you.

"Mmmm... Mr. Daniels, you're full of surprises." Your lips hovered his in a brief kiss. The steaming beverage was cloying enough with its smell but when you tasted it in his mouth you ended up shuddering and gagging over the sink.

"Shit, Y/N! Are ya ok?"

"Uhum." You hummed and rinsed out the flavor with water.

"I'm sorry. Last night it seemed you enjoy it." He stared at you worriedly and handed a paper towel.

"I'm ok. It must be the hormones." A rash of heat had appeared on your chest. You were better off talking your way out of it before he finds out what's happening.

"You know... women... kind of things like periods and... Is that peanut butter in this? It's delicious." You said hastily before you crammed a huge piece of pancake in your mouth. He frowned, puzzled by your abrupt change of topic but your fierce appetite convinced him.

"Finish your breakfast, kitten. I have to go now. Are ya gonna be alright?" You nodded in response.

"You're leaving already?" Your mouth drooped disappointedly.

"I have to. Ginger wants to discuss the plan. Again." He explained but his breath caught in his throat when your fingertips touched your nipples through the thin top. Suddenly he halted and gawked you in amazement. You pinched it slightly with your fingers and rubbed it hard.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Biting your lip you slipped a hand into your panties and took a deep breath. He swallowed hard.

"Still feeling sore after last night." You gasped and wore a mischievous smile as he stepped closer to you, eyes never leaving your hand working on your cunt.

"You're such a dirty little girl, Y/N. Did I let you touch that pussy?" Grabbing your hand he removed it from your panties.

"Which finger was inside you?" He grumbled. The low tone in his voice trembled through your body causing goosebumps on your skin. You clenched your palm into a fist and raised the middle finger.

"You know what I do with naughty little bad girls like you?" With the devil in his eyes, he sucked your finger into his mouth and you've lost in his sinful gaze. You shook your head and felt his strong grip on your hips forcing you to turn around.

"I punish them." He whispered into your ear and urgently pulled off your panties to find you completely exposed and waiting for him. You've heard him unzip his jeans and you knew exactly what's going to happen. You stood there readily with his hand on your neck holding you pinned against the kitchen counter.

He slipped his fingers between your dripping slits causing your breath to hitch.

"Jesus, Y/N! You're already so wet for me." He said darkly and plunged two fingers inside you.

"It's because I was so bad. I need to be punished." You managed to say through suppressed moans.

"I have to make you to my little fuck doll." He bit your neck with a wide smirk on his face and smacked your ass quite hard.