chapter five

"Come on kay we are going to be late, and remember that we are not going to that guy house again". Rose yelled from the kitchen 'aggressively ' they are going to a stupid ball or just say business party for the rich people's.

I got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen. where boisterous Kaylee and rose was moving all around the place. Rose was going because her 'fiancee' was going, its maybe why Kaylee, alicia is going. Am not going, as you know that am  nerdy so i don't like going out are going to participate in  party.

I grab a water from the   fridgerator and sit on the stool at the kitchen island, i can't wait for Sunday ,that day we are going home, home sweet home.

Alicia came from out of her room two minutes later with a fluffy flowers length dress that reaches her knee. She had on a 2 length high heels shoes which is black that matches her black dress. Her hair was in a bond. And a nice bow was at the top of it. Her make up looked fabulous on her. Her gaze dropped on me ofter she was done asking Kaylee how she looks in her dress. " Are not you nerdy going", she asked as she pinches the bridge of her nose. Kaylee  green eyes snapped to me as  rose rushed to the phone in the next room. She put on a question look or a look sayin *if you dare reject  her ask.*

"Am not sure guys, am not feeling too well". I lied put that was soon discovered as a sin to my book or generation. She glared at me meanwhile alici dare me to tell her a lie again. What's the matter with them and party. I hate party

"okay okay am not sick and am not going but i can offer you a guy if you guys promise me to not bother me again. " I chuckled, and remember that man. He will do kaylee good.

"No! Your going and i don't want a guy. So stop with your nonsense, "Kaylee slur, i roll my eyes and get up and went to the bathroom, its is not just because she's my biggest sister it's because am smaller. Kind of similar situation like that. We're not twin sisters!. Yes. No. Okay.

S̮k̮i̮p̮ t̮o̮ t̮ḫe̮ b̮a̮l̮l̮

I try to walk in the stupid heels, but it will not  protest on my feets, and i wanted to stop walking and throw them away.

We arrived at the party, the party was hold at a huge hotel. That looks like a mansion itself. The ball room is crowdfunding as many businesses, and wealthy people walked around , both young and old.

The place was marvelous and beautiful, i smell the fresh air conditioning system that was in the ball room, it even gives the place more delicate looks . We went to one of the spared table. There are five royals expensive chairs around it, and i was thinking if really someone would spend their money on these. I take a seat followed by the three girls. I felt eyes burning on my back and i suddenly felt this feelings to glance around. Only to meet with old people dancing and talking among one other. I groan when i feel my feet hurts and looked down at my heels and sight, the black heels huck of the heels are broken and i get angry at myself and alicia, kaylee for making me come to this. This stupid shit of a ball. That is heck boring and dead.

I looked up at the three and excuse myself from the table and went to the rest room. Not caring about my now destroy heels. Walking in to the female rest room. When i enter what caught my daring eyes are a handsome man making out with a woman who looks more like a money digger, or a slut, just to be unessential. And should he be in here. The man most have read my thoughts, because the next thing i know was him start taking his expensive jacket off. I gasp as i saw what they were going to do, they broke their romantic kiss and glared me. And i blush, blush for watching them as a love show, blush for seeing things i should never seen.

I quickly walked in one of the rest room and used it, then i quickly walked back out and washed my hands and calm down my over whelming breath. I try again not wanting to panick of seeing what they are doing in public.