chapter eight

Diana POV

"what are you talking about, which lord? "I asked, because no way am staying here letting these ladies putting on makeup on telling me what to do , will definitely run, and I will never look back on this place.

I can't believe a billionaire Kidnap me, what did I even did this man, what did I did to this world to get this reward. Am I this unlucky enough?

The old lady, who looks to be in her thirties, having Long black hair ,blue eyes a very short Body. She look at me nervous and gently said, "the king of Mafias Is Tyler the one who your going to  bring his child on this earth my poor child and I wish I could do something about this because it is totally against the law, you are the only one he wants to ruin all the other girls that wanted to bring his child, he rejected them or manipulated them, he is Very aggressive Diana, and he doesn't like Caring for women. So please change his heart, and one more thing be Obedient to everything he says."when she was finally done talking I was heart aches. Why me,? why Does he stay this? Is that why he always saving me from falling? Does he love me then? Is this why he kidnap me?

All of these questions running through my head and I  can't answer.

The lady looks at me With sympathy, then start  (fixing), my
hair -letting it fall down straight.

A was then dragged to a massive bathroom, having a old lady bathing me not what I expected, I totally disagree to let the woman ( and I can't believe this is happening to me right now).

As the lady was finally finished _they but me Into a lingeries, and i try to fight them and tell them not to put it on me put to my Abilene no. 

They then put me into a night gown. Then lotion my body with a  oily Lotion.

And the first lady that told me about Tyler which I documented her name is Anabelle. She told the others to go, and they move   Emidently.we were left alone then we were walking  to God know where.
we suddenly came to a stop,which  we are in front of a big door that looks like it was just made.

She open it and then  shove me inside whispering "good luck "In my ears before leaving. Me alone in a dark room .I looked around fearfully for a glimpse of a light but no light. Just darkness, and did I told you I hate darkness.

My eyes snap to a figure on a bed or something watching me.

It most be him, fear suddenly creep inside of me and I  turn around to run before his voice talks with rage. I would not lie it sounds sexy. Are you crazy you are going to have sex with a man who doesn't love you or you know him, and right now he is angry at you?

"if you leave there is no where to go, if you leave this room the whole of your family will die by the snap of my finger this Is a warning "he said and the memories of what  Anabelle told me ring in my head," Be obedient to everything he says "_"he is very aggressive Diana,"

I will not let him do this to me, but again I don't have any other choice, look at my family ,my sisters and mother is all I have left, I can't afford to lose them.

I Was told to go on the bed the next minute i was sucking his d*ck I got so disgusted by my self And His big  member.

He told me to take the Gown and the  lingerie off:and I did just for my family sake. "I will fuck every part of you Bella "he said and slid his dick inside me, and I didn't play to scream. He goes fast then slow, it's hurts so much I feel like to past out, his beautiful face was set in a frown then a smirk.

And As he said before that he was going to Fuck every Part I
Of me ,and he did it and I felt so disgusting.

For four hours he fucked me and I stay still looking at the ceiling feeling bored.
Finally he pulled out and lay beside me panting tired, I started to get up but he hold me back down with him and said

                                     "it's just the begin my love "