Chapter 12

Hey it's MadStarlings friend back too write the story just wanted to tell you a few things before we get on to the story first the next part is the second to last chapter for the story, second check out the new X reader MadStarling did (if you want of course) link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169727133-criminal-chara-x-reader-x-innocent-kris and lastly i won't be talking any more ocs for the story anyway lets start the story

Police Pov

"he keeps saying 'im not crazy' over and over again" said Steve who owns the Mental Asylum "Don't worry Steve we'll see what's up with him" I said giving him a reassuring smile. I walked to where the person was kept in. When i looked in he wasn't there. "We need back-up because a guy from the Mental Asylum by the name of Baldi has escaped" i said into my walkie talkie but i couldn't help but giggle because of his name. 

Baldis Prov

I escaped i actually escaped how did that stupid guard not notice. As i walked far away from that stupid prison i needed to find Y/N no one could have her but ME. I decided to look for a café to get a coffee before i went to find her but when i came in everyone screamed. "rude" i thought to myself. At least the cashier was nicer she did sound scared though i wonder why. I finished my coffee and went to look for my beautiful Y/N.

Y/Ns Prov

I needed to get out of this place. What if Baldi escaped? As i went to try and find a bus that was talking people to a airport I saw a weird mist and went to it. Went it turned around it was a Wolf with white eyes. "hey! im Shadow" it said to me. "Y/Ns the name" i replied then added "what are you doing?" "well Misty is trying to get Baldi to stop killing everyone that likes you and asking me for help shes right here" he said but when he turned around she wasn't there "must've left" he said. "want help getting away from Baldi" he said turning back to me. "sure" i said but at that moment i heard a familiar voice.

I hope you enjoyed it since i want to practice writing im glad MadStarling is ok with me writing the story well bye!