Aruzu the brave

Chapter 1

      Taking the sword of light

              One day there was a little boy named aruzu he liked reading books specially horror stories then one night will he was going to his house he  suddenly heard a voice of an old lady that  said "Help me boy Help me ineed your help"Then he suddenly stopped and  and said to himself "Am i hearing things NO! this isnt real i am just hearing things"Then the nexy day.

Then  He heard it again in the same place then the old lady speaked again.She said "Help me boy help me boy I need youre help"Then aruzu suddenly felt cold and then aruzu whent to look when the voice was comming from then suddenly he heard a voice that said "Pls help the old lady she is in great danger"Then aruzu said pls lead mo to the old lady Then he heard a voice again "Ok,Then" Then the voice Leaded him to a room where he sawed the old lady crying then the old lady said "Thank for coming here can u pls help me i need you to have this sword the name of this sword is the sword of light you willl need to slay any evil demons and any evil souls that will try to harm other inoccent people you will need to protect youreselves cause many evil demons and evil souls are after you  they all wanted to kill you but i still dont know what they want from you so pls take this sword and slay any evil demons and evil souls that will try to harm inoccent people in youre path and this sword can only be seen by you and the spirits and you can only use this againts  evil spirits and evil demons cause if you use this to a inoccnt human human it will just right go through a human so will you accept your faith?

Then aruzu said "Miss thank you for your help i will accept this sword and slay all of the evil demons that will try to hurt people"Then the old lady said "Thank you my dear boy for accepting this sword pls protect all the people that are in harm".

                                                                                            To be continued in Chapter 2................................

I Hope you enjoyed my story and pls leave a comment if you liked a story or you can just like it  and pls check my freinds storys too if you want to check out their account this is there names yuukiutsukushii and yukiyugiusagi  thank you for reading : )