Aruzu the brave

Chapter 2

 THE DEMON

The next day aruzu was going to school then suddenly he heard a strange noise and footsteps behind him then he looked behind him but noone was there then he started walking again then a few minutes later he heard the noises again then.He looked at his back and saw a demon following him then aruzu quickly took his sword and said "Why are you following me demon?"Then he quickly hitted the demon with his sword and the demon said "Give me the sword give it to me" then they aruzu fought the demon fearlessly and aruzu won and aruzu said"tell your master to bring more of his little minions"Then aruzu hidded his sword.

Then while he was going to his school he said in his mind "AHHHH why do they want the sword of light if it only kills demons and evil spirit then what will they do to it?"Then aruzu said to his classmates "guys i just saw soo many creepy thing today like demons and other stuff"Then his classmates said"Pffff thos stuff your saying isnt real you just probobbly illusinating cause of the horror story you keep on reading"then aruzu said "I really saw demons i really did"Then he felt alone cause noone beleived him.

Then the next day he saw a guy that following him he said to himself "why is this guy following me this is soo creepy" Then the guy suddenly stopped and dissapeared in the shadows."

                                                                                             To be continued in Chapter 3................................

I Hope you enjoyed my story and pls leave a comment if you liked a story or you can just like it  and pls check my freinds storys too if you want to check out their account this is there names yuukiutsukushii and yukiyugiusagi  thank you for reading : )