the truth is told

Jeff's pov: 

I stood there in the room for a few moments thinking of my beloved. How I missed her so much. She was my constant happiness and she died. S/he was right I was blaming her/him for their mother's death because s/he looked like her. I don't remember why or when I started to blame my child, but I did and that is all I remember.

"What the hell Jeff?? You just let her/him walk past you. She stabbed me and you let her walk!" Sally stormed into the room screaming. "I thought you were going to kill her/him. I thought you were going to get payback for me!" I ignored sally pushing past her. I was not gonna deal with this. I was not gonna deal with this crap. "What is wrong with you, Jeff?!?!"

"No, Sally what is wrong with you? You were killed at a young age and are mentally a teenager, yet you act like a child. That girl/boy that walked past me is a child. That was my child. You were the one to get it into my head that s/he killed my love. When in all reality she was not the cause at all. I know what you did. I heard the conversation between the two of you. You fully admitted it because you were jealous. You are a selfish child, sally. Confront me about this again. I will kill you." 

"You wouldn't dare," Sally glared at him crossing her arms. I leaned down staring her straight in the eyes. With his smile he replied. "Try me Sally. I do not care for anyone." I continued to smile and walked away. 

(Y/n) pov:

I walked to the cliff. The one that I hadn't jumped off of so long ago. Without hesitation I walked off the cliff. Watching the bright day disappear as I went through the portal. I watched as I say the grainy surrounding surpass me by. I knew that in a few moments I would hit the ground. I braced myself for the landing. I tucked my upper body, so that I was leaning over my lower body. 

Thump! I landed hard on the grounded, but I remained standing. I stood up fully wiping off my outfit. I started walking toward the direction where the house was. I heard a shuffling of the leaves. And I looked around uncertain if it had been a Creepypasta. I turned around scoping the area out. 

"Guys?" I shouted hoping to see them come out of the bushes or something.

Kenny pov: 

"Jimmy did you hear that? It sounded like shouting," kenny said standing up. They looked at each other before shouting in unison. "(Y/N)!" They sprinted out the door. They listened again and heard another shout. The portal is where it came from. We ran towards the voice. Right when we got to the edge of the area we saw her/him. We ran over to her/him smiling.

"How did you get out?" Jimmy asked frantically.

"It is a very long story. But lets just say I opened Jeff's eyes." S/he answered