The Beginning

Do you believe in magic?

Well, the Jerome family experiences it.

And it all branches off of Karen Jerome, mother to three, grandmother to nine. And because of her, she created a while new line of wizards.

Karen was ten when she found the Ruby Red Stone of Sorcery, or the Stone. It is the most valuable thing in wizarding history.

When the last line of wizards lost the Stone, prophecy said that the next Human to find the Stone would become the strongest wizard ever, and to have eternal life until the Decision (where wizards decide to die.)

Well, Karen found the Stone. She inherited all nine of the powers:

1. Water

2. Nature

3. Fire

4. Ice

5. Animal

6. Light

7. Color

8. Weather

9. Sweets

And it was up to her to learn them. Then she had to teach them to her children and grandchildren. But she knew that usually, wizardry skipped a generation. But the parents of the children would inherit smaller powers.

When she married Nathan, he inherited a power, hovercraft. He could grab things without actually grabbing it.

Their children, Jenny, Jake, and Justin, inherited cooking, sports, and hovercraft. (Justin took after Nathan.)

Later, Jenny married Steven, Jake married Cristina, and Justin married Allison. They took sports, cooking, and music.

Of course, the new couples had children.

Jenny and Steven:

Austin - weather - fourteen

Zach - animal - thirteen

James - ice - eleven

Katie - sweets - nine

Jake and Cristina:

Kyra - water - eleven

Chloe - nature - seven

Keaton - fire - four

Justin and Allison:

Karter: light - seven

Devin: color - five

And since the parents had no clue how to teach them, Karen had to take over. When each child turned three (and recieved their power) she did everything she could to teach them. As they grew older, it became easier to teach them.

Soon, they were all pros. And the oldest child in each family was very serious about their siblings' powers.

Everything was in place.

Until now.