Jiro Ichinose Kawakuma's Story (Part 3)

-Continuations of the Story-

Then 4 hours later, the first day of class is over. The teacher says “goodbye class” then the students replied “goodbye, teacher”  the teacher leaves the classroom, then the students stands up, and then their pack-up their things and go. When Endou, and his friends is packing up their things

Endou: (packing up his things then put on his bag then he walks for a few steps, then)

Kazemaru: Endou.

Endou: huh?

Kazemaru: (points at Jiro)

Endou: oh that, new guy, hmm. He’s kinda really quiet person though. Oh hey, we should try having a friendly conversation with him, what do you think?

(Everyone nods)

Endou and his friends, meet Jiro.

Endou: hello!

Jiro: hi.

Endou: nice answer you got there. Oh by the ways, I’m Endou Mamoru

Jiro: Endou Mamoru. Oh wait I know you, you’re the team captain of Raimon Eleven right, oh yeah you’re the team captain of Inazuma Japan, Japan’s Representative too, right? The champion of FF Nationals, the champion of FFI, and also you the team who saved earth against Aliea.

Endou: hai, that’s us.

Jiro: oh, I’m Jiro Kawakuma, nice to meet you. (shakes hand)

Endou: (shakes hand) wow you really know about us so much.

Jiro: yeah, I always watch your match everytime, you guys are super awesome!! I like the style how you play, your strategies, and mostly your techniques, like what uhm.

Endou: God Hand

Jiro: yes that God Hand! Even Majin the Hand, Fist of Justice! You’re hissatsu techniques are so awesome!!

Endou: I see you really know so much about me!

Jiro: yeah, you know I’m one of your fans on your team.

Endou: ahhh. Oh by the ways, do you wanna join in our team.

Jiro: n-nani? Me? Join on your team? Really? But do you still really need more members?

Endou: well we actually have a lot of members, but I’m really interested about you. So what do you think?

Jiro: I want to, but. I don’t know how to play soccer..

Endou: oh, don’t worry. We also accept new players; we can teach you how to play soccer.

Jiro: really, awesome. But is it really okay to you?

Endou: yes, nothing to worry about it, so wanna join?

Jiro: okay, sign me up!

Endou: come see us tomorrow, at the Soccer club house, it’s located near soccer field.

Jiro: okay, got it!

After Jiro meets Endou, everyone leaves outside the room. It was almost sunset. Jiro was walk proceed to the exit on way on his home, then suddenly, someone’s calling him from behind, and it was Aimi

Aimi: Jiro-kun!

Jiro: (looks behind and saws Aimi) oh, Ai!