Part 6

(Yoongi's POV)

I could feel the heat rushing to my face. I felt like I was going to faint. Frozen in spot, my face opened and shut like a fish.

No no no. This can not be happening to me right now. The only reason I could continue playing basketball was because no body was hot. But now you bring me Hoseok. An angel with abs. This is so unfair.

"Oi. Quit staring." A voice said. It snapped me out of my daze and I realised Hoseok was the one who spoke.

I bowed my head so I didn't meet his eyes and started getting changed into my basketball attire.
______________________

Out on the courts we were split into two teams. People who had played basketball before, and people who hadn't. There were already more than enough people who had played before to form a team, so that's who trialled.

As always I was skilful with the ball and easily weaved my way around the court. Hoseok wasn't up to his usual level of playing and when ever he got the ball he would fumble it. I could tell something wasn't right.
______________________

With the trials coming to an end, we all hauled our tired butts back to the changing room to shower and change.

Hoseok left just before me so I had to run to catch up to him.

"A little off your game today aren't you Hoseok?" I said raising my eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"Oh fuck off. I don't even know your name and you're antagonizing me. I just feel really sick. It's the best I could do."

He stormed off leaving me alone in the hallway wondering why he had taken a little joke so seriously.

Oh well. He did say he was feeling sick after all. I hope he makes it onto the team regardless. But if he takes my spot as team captain, that is unforgivable...