Pain

I woke up and saw that I was tied to a post. My wrists were tightly bound together with a tight rope that made them bleed. In front of me was Gabriel chained to a stone table.

Gabriel groaned and started to wake up. "Belinda?" he called out weakly.

"I'm here, don't worry I'm here." I assured him.

"Good, you two are awake! Now the real fun can begin!" Damon said walking out of the shadows. "Belinda, I was going to put you in a separate room, but I thought it would be torture for both of you to witness what I do to each of you. So who is first?"

"Leave him alone, Damon! It is me you want! Please! Just let him be!" I pleaded.

"Oh, if only it could be that simple...I suppose you are first Gabriel. How wonderful!" Damon said walking over to him. "Now what should I do? Should I whip you? Should I stab you? Should I cut you? Oh so many torturous things I could do to you, but I can only make one decision at the moment...so how about you choose? You know I am being kind to let you choose, Gabriel?"

"Why don't you go back from where you came from?!" Gabriel said disgusted.

"Oh and where would that be, Gabriel?!"

"From hell, you bastard!"

"Fine, then, I will...but I will drag you down with me." Damon said plunging a dagger into Gabriel's side.

Gabriel gasped in pain.

Damon took Gabriel's ankle and bent it in an inhumanly way until he heard a snap.

Gabriel screamed in agony.

I screamed when I heard the snap. I started to cry and wonder why did this have to happen to me? Why?!

Damon looked at me with his smoldering dark eyes and started to walk towards me with panther-like stealth. He bent down to me. "Hey, Gabriel, it's time for me to have fun with your lovely wife. Isn't that wonderful?"

"You stay away from her, you demon!" Gabriel yelled.

I squirmed to somehow get free, but it only hurt me more.

Damon smiled slightly. He touched the temple on my head and on his fingers was my blood. "Looks like I hit you hard on the wall." he said carelessly. "Oh well, you will heal." he said and grabbed my face. He kissed me roughly not letting me even get a second of air. When he pulled away he had an amused smile on his face. He kissed me again, but I held my lips close together. He pulled away and slapped me violently.

I gasped in pain.

He grabbed my face again and kissed me with more force. His tongue forced entrance.

I squirmed even though it hurt so much.

He pulled away and looked at me clearly mad. "STAY STILL!" he yelled.

"Never!" I screamed back.

"Fine, if you wont stay still I will just make you hurt so much that you can't" he said with a cruel look in his eyes.

"You only prove my point by doing this, Damon! You are nothing but a coward! You aren't a man at all! You are nothing!" Gabriel shouted.

Damon turned towards Gabriel. "Maybe I should sew your mouth closed to shut you up! Or better yet, Cut your tongue off then sew your mouth closed!" he growled.