Adoption

(THERE ARE NO QUIRKS IN THIS STORY!)

Midoriya's POV
I was walking back home from the cafe I was working at. When I arrived at my house, I saw a box on the doorstep. I opened the book a bit and saw two little figures in the box. One was a half white and half red cat and the other one was a blonde furred dog.
"Aww...There so cute." I muttered to myself as I looked at a letter in the box. I read it. "Who would want to abandon such cute little animals?"
I opened my door and went in with the box in hand. I turned on the lights and it revealed a very messy living room. Ever since my parents died, I didn't take much time in cleaning. Guess I should clean a little bit for their safety.
I looked at the time. It was 4pm. I put the box in my room and closed the door. I put on a jacket and went to the pet store. I bought some dog and cat food and two collars. I bought other pet things and hurriedly went to my house.

??? POV
I woke up in a dark room in the box our owner threw us away in. I tried climbing out but no use. So I tried climbing on top of the dog to get out. Fortunately, he was small enough for me to climb on and I got out. Few moments later, I heard a click.
Then light shines into the room. I looked up and saw a green-haired, freckled boy looking at us. I saw the dog wake up too. He just scooped us up and stared at us for a moment.
"What should I name you guys?" He seemed to talk to himself. "Hmm...I know! I'll name you Shoto Todoroki." He said pointing at me. "And you, Katuki Bakugou!" He pointed at the dog.
'Darn it. I was going to transform. Ughh.' I thought in my head. 'This guy...is he our new owner?'
"Todoroki and Bakugou...It fits you guys!" The boy smiled at us. "I know you guys don't understand me, but I'm your owner now. My name is Izuku Midoriya. But others call me Deku."
And just like that, he kept on muttering stuff about himself.
'Such a pain.'

Third POV
Izuku has been able to get closer to the little animals. It has passed three months since they were found. Everything seemed just fine to Izuku but to the little critters, they were in love with their new owner. In love, but also afraid. After all, they didn't show him their real identity.

Midoriya's POV
I woke up and remembered that Todoroki and Bakugou slept on the bed with me last night. I was afraid that I smushed them, so I sat up. Tried I mean. But two things were holding me down. I looked at the things and saw two pairs of arms. I looked around and saw two naked men in the bed. With ears.
One had red and white hair and the other one had blonde hair. They seemed around my age. I tried to sit up again but still no use.
'Dang their strong.' I muttered in my head. 'Who are they? Where did they come from? Wait...Where's my pets?!'
I frantically looked around and to my horror, Todoroki and Bakugou was no where to be seen. I panicked and tried to sit up again. And finally, I got up and tried to get off the bed. But suddenly, I got pulled back by a pair of arms. I looked up and saw the white and red haired boy hugging me.
"Let go!" I struggled but his grip only got stronger. "Who are you?"
"Deku, right? Remember Todoroki?" He turned me around. I nodded slowly, still oblivious to what he was trying to point out. "How could you forget your little cat like that?"
"Wait so your Todoroki? And he's Bakugou?" I asked. "How are you humans? Well not fully."
"We can only stay as animals for a certain amount of time. But once we get older than 17, we can't stay as animals for more than 7 hours." Todoroki explained.
"And the older we get the less time we can stay as animals. And I turned 17, two days ago. Todoroki turned 17, yesterday." Bakugou rubbed his eyes. "How old are you?"
"Well, I turned 16 few weeks ago, so I'm one year younger than you." I looked at them. They were well built. To think that they were my little pets... "Have you ever been to school?"
"No, even if we could, the others would bully us and make fun of our ears and tails." Bakugou gave me a weird look. "I would like too."
"Would you like to come to school with me?" I stood up. "I mean, wouldn't it be boring to stay home all the time?"
The two boys looked at each other and finally looked at me. They hesitated.
"Can we?" They asked.
"Sure! It would be fun to have some people I know come to school with me." I smiled. I looked at them and I suddenly realized that they were naked. "Ah...I forgot."
"Forgot what?" Todoroki looked at me with an emotionless face.
"You guys are naked." I felt like I blushed a little. " I'll get some clothes for you."
I went to the closet and got some clothes for them. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. I went to the kitchen and cooked some eggs and bacon for the other two.

Bakugou's POV
I was watching Deku cooking. Isn't he just cute. But that darn IcyHot was hugging MY Deku! Ughh.

Todoroki's POV
I was hugging Deku and resting my head on his shoulder. Suddenly, I felt someone staring at us. I looked back and saw Bakugou glaring at me. I get that he likes Deku, but I like Deku too. So is there any reason for him to be glaring at me?

Midoriya's POV
Todoroki was hugging me from the back. I gave them food and after they finished, I took them to UA High. Since today was Saturday, no one was here. I took them straight to Principal Nezu's office.
"Principal Nezu, these are my...friends. They wanted to enroll into this school." I pointed at them. "They just moved in."
"Don't worry, Midoriya. I know their you pets you thought were normal." The principal smiled. "Don't ask me how I know. You always look nervous when you lie."
"Hello, I'm Shoto Todoroki." Todoroki introduced himself.
"I'm Katsuki Bakugou." Bakugou said.
"Okay...You guys will be in Class 1-A like Midoriya. Midoriya, make sure they don't cause trouble." Principal Nezu kindly said.
I told them about the school and we eventually arrived back home.

TWO DAYS LATER

I woke up and got ready for school. I helped the other two get dressed up in their uniform. And then, we set off to school.

I forgot to mention this but in the letter Deku got with Bakugou and Todoroki told him about their surnames. Only their first names are what Deku came up with.