Bakugou Ending

Midoriya's POV
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I looked around and saw Bakugou sleeping next to me. I closed my eyes in pain as memories came back to me.
Tears flowed down my cheeks as images of Todoroki flashed through my mind. I stayed quiet in fear. I looked at Bakugou. He started to stir and few minutes later, he woke up.
"Deku, you're mine now. Got that?" Bakugou said. I nodded slowly in fear. "Don't try anything stupid."
"Understood..." I said.
"...Deku, please don't make that face. It pains me to see you like that." Bakugou said. I nodded. "That's my Deku. Now cheer up."
"O-Okay." I said, forcing a pained smile. "I will."

9 Years Later...

I woke up to see that the sky was still dark. I looked around, searching for Bakugou. Bakugou had treated me well during the past few years. He stopped murdering people and he started his own new café. I sometimes helped out but most of the times, I wasn't allowed to step a foot out of the house.
I saw the figure of Bakugou in the dark. I squinted to see better. He was wearing some kind of suit.
"Are you going somewhere?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Deku, I need to go somewhere and I'll be coming back later today. Be good while I'm gone okay?" Bakugou said, stroking my face. I nodded, smiling at him. I waved at him until he was out of sight.
"Well, what should I do while he's gone?" I said to myself, listing the things I could do and the things I could not do. I sighed and just lates on the bed.

Time Skip

"Deku, are you awake?" Bakugou said. I looked out of the room and saw Bakugou carrying some bags. "Come here."
"Why?" I asked. Partly because of fear and partly because of confusion.
"It's a surprise." He said, putting down the bags. I nervously went to him and he wrapped something around my eyes. He held my hands and took me somewhere. "You can take off the blindfold now."
I took off the blindfold. I looked around and saw Bakugou in a red suit.

(Bakugou's wearing that but just ignore the background

(Bakugou's wearing that but just ignore the background.)

   I also saw a bunch of white, red, and pink flowers. There was a round table in the middle of the white room.
"Wha-" I was about to ask Bakugou a question but he cut me off. He knelt on one knee and kissed my hand.
"Deku, will you marry me?" Bakugou smiled softly. I stood there in shock but hesitantly agreed. "I love you."
   "I-I...love you too." I smiled, tears falling down my cheeks. Bakugou wiped them away and kissed me on the forehead.

Few months later

   We got married and the teachers from UA and my friends came to the wedding. Several weeks after the wedding, Bakugou and I went on a vacation to the beach.

And we lived happily together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(a/n)
For those TodoDeku fans, do not worry. There are still two more endings. I just want to thank you again supporting this fanfic.