Bath Time

I set the little cat hybrid in the tub. I strip him and start the water careful to leave it warm but not hot. The hybrid grabs my hand and looks at me innocently. "N-Name?" I smile. I'm glad he isn't mute. "I'm Zayn.What's yours, kitty?"

He blushes at the pet name."L- Liam." I offer a soft smile. "It's okay to be shy, Liam." He smiles back before sending me a sheepish look. "Umm..."

"What's wrong, Liam?" He stares into my eyes."Can I touch it?" I give him a confused look before seeing what he's pointing at. It's my penis. He strokes the area there. I let out a needy whimper before coming to my senses.

I can't. I can't do this.He's just a kitten. He doesn't know any better. He unzips my fly. He pulls down my pants and boxers. I let him.

Stop!

He stares at it with a look of want.

Don't do this. He's so innocent.

He rubs the tip and I moan. He gives me an innocent look, not knowing how good he's making me feel.

Don't. Ignore him. Turn away.

My body doesn't listen. Soon I'm void of all clothes and sitting on the toilet lid with Liam in between my legs.

He puts me in his mouth. The tiny,hot,wet,warm mouth. I feel my arousal grow.He gasps as I hit the back of his throat.I fist his hair and force him to gag on it.

Ease up a little, Zaynie. Nice and slow.

I do. I let Liam take control. He kitty licks my tip and I pull out with a groan,releasing my load on his cheeks. He smiles,innocently.

"W-What was t-that?" His voice is hoarse and wrecked. I gulp. "Nothing...That was ...Nothing." It can't be something. He's a hybrid, an innocent one too. I can't let this spiral out of control.